Groups

Did I get a bargain?

I went into Gamestation an hour agoish and they had a logitech usb mic pre-owned for £2.99..

I thought it seemed like a very good deal if it worked with GH.

So I guessed it worked with guitar hero... (it looks the same and i'm sure i've heard something about logitech making the mics for everything except singstar...)

Anyways, got home and it works fine with GH:WT....

How much is the official mic for gutiar hero normally....

(well techincally the mic I'm using is just as official - just it doesn't say GH on it lol..)

Tim

12 Comments

Original Poster

Original Poster

trust me to start a thread no-one answers to.....

More than 2.99 Im sure. Preowned tho.. Think of some spitty 5 year old been drooling on ur mic

your medal is in the post

http://bravellir.com/gallery/d/6886-1/tumbleweed.gif

Original Poster

haha lol... they all come rolling in within a matter of 2 minutes lol....

I wouldn't say it's that much of a bargain as for the 360 you can use the live headset that's bundled with the premium/elite versions of the 360 and the PS3 versions support existing mics as well.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;4587676

I wouldn't say it's that much of a bargain as for the 360 you can use the … I wouldn't say it's that much of a bargain as for the 360 you can use the live headset that's bundled with the premium/elite versions of the 360 and the PS3 versions support existing mics as well.John

Yes but I'd rather hold a mic in my hand than a controller in my hand if you get what I mean...

Tim

mbgringo;4587587

thats the most awesome smiley ive ever seen!lol!

timothyw9;4587791

Yes but I'd rather hold a mic in my hand than a controller in my hand if … Yes but I'd rather hold a mic in my hand than a controller in my hand if you get what I mean...Tim

Not really, I find the headset far more convenient than the mic especially if you're on the guitar at the same time, trying to hold a drink etc. Each to their own of course.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;4587870

Not really, I find the headset far more convenient than the mic … Not really, I find the headset far more convenient than the mic especially if you're on the guitar at the same time, trying to hold a drink etc. Each to their own of course.John

bah still, a usb mic has many more uses.... (a pc for example)

Tim
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions