Did Man United win yesterday

Found 8th Apr
anyone know how this derby went, I was informed before the game that City would definitely win
Community Updates
MiscManchester United
Top comments
How about checking the news or using Google?
davewave5 m ago

Which way did it go? Did Man City win?

Downhill, just like this thread!
25 Comments
sydney87123 m ago

davewave5 m ago

Dyslexic_Dog12 m ago

no goals eh?
I believe deeky has some inside information about this. Let's hope he sees the thread and is able to give us his input.
As someone who doesn't follow foreign football and prefers watching his local team and not some overpaid Prima Donnas rolling about when they rip their tights, I can confirm that Manchester United 3 - Manchester City 2. You could have confirmed this yourself by checking some online Asian web forums where most of the support are based. I got the news by my Faroe Island friend telling me how superb his team were on Facebook (I kid you not.)
GlentoranMark1 m ago

As someone who doesn't follow foreign football and prefers watching his …As someone who doesn't follow foreign football and prefers watching his local team and not some overpaid Prima Donnas rolling about when they rip their tights, I can confirm that Manchester United 3 - Manchester City 2. You could have confirmed this yourself by checking some online Asian web forums where most of the support are based. I got the news by my Faroe Island friend telling me how superb his team were on Facebook (I kid you not.)

Cheers, nice to hear.
J4GG41 h, 32 m ago

I believe deeky has some inside information about this. Let's hope he sees …I believe deeky has some inside information about this. Let's hope he sees the thread and is able to give us his input.

We were saving ourselves for Tuesday
We Man U still relevant post Fergie? And I say that as a lowly West Brom fan

Good game though. Reduced the deficit to only 13 points too...
deeky19 m ago

All makes sense now.
deeky38 m ago

You need to =) 1 goal from lfc and you need 5... can't see that happening but crazier things have happened.
deeky41 m ago

Think it will be a draw on Tuesday deeky
Hope so, my bet will come in
33601928-5NXDt.jpg can't upload more than one screenshot a time but had a 10 fold accumulator this weekend and Liverpool and Everton let me down, all other matches were in.... £10 stake was around £6k winnings...
Snakeyes6462 h, 1 m ago

You need to =) 1 goal from lfc and you need 5... can't see that happening …You need to =) 1 goal from lfc and you need 5... can't see that happening but crazier things have happened.

We did win 5-0 at home last time so it's certainly not beyond the reams of possibility. Against us this time though, confidence will be low after this week and I'm sure that Klippety will ensure that we play against 11 men this time.
Mum2ConnornCerys53 m ago

[Image] can't upload more than one screenshot a time but had a 10 fold …[Image] can't upload more than one screenshot a time but had a 10 fold accumulator this weekend and Liverpool and Everton let me down, all other matches were in.... £10 stake was around £6k winnings...

Oooh, unlucky
sydney8715 h, 55 m ago

Nearly all the daft questions asked here could be googled.
deeky26 m ago

We did win 5-0 at home last time so it's certainly not beyond the reams of …We did win 5-0 at home last time so it's certainly not beyond the reams of possibility. Against us this time though, confidence will be low after this week and I'm sure that Klippety will ensure that we play against 11 men this time.

We are a different beast since then and also that red card was a joke =)
Snakeyes6461 m ago

We are a different beast since then and also that red card was a joke =)

Didn't make any difference tbh. We were on fire, you could have played 15 and we'd have still hammered you
deeky16 m ago

Didn't make any difference tbh. We were on fire, you could have played 15 …Didn't make any difference tbh. We were on fire, you could have played 15 and we'd have still hammered you

No way, the sending off changed the game massively
Snakeyes6461 m ago

No way, the sending off changed the game massively

That's it snakey. You pushed me over the edge. I mean it this time, you're gettin' it next time I see your exhaust in front of me
deeky4 h, 35 m ago

deeky2 h, 39 m ago

Oooh, unlucky

Gutted, always another time.
Easy victory , LFC shown that to beat City you've got to attack them. Of course Young should have got red and they should have had a penalty, Maybe two if Youngs unintentional handball counts ( clearly slipped ). I think Atkinson has finally redeemed himself for the 2 games he cost United at Stamford Bridge over two consecutive seasons! several years back. I think City could be on a long losing streak. LFC will probably still attack them and Spurs will be up for it and won't want to give them the trophy just yet either!

The City is red ;).
benjammin3168th Apr

Nearly all the daft questions asked here could be googled.

which one is Google again?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions