Groups

Did not receive item and no replies to emails form member on here

On the 17th June I bought a kodak camera from Newyork52 sent the money and then haven't heard anything from him since. I thought I had done everthing by the book and now my emails are not being replied to. Any help gratefully received.

16 Comments

Did you get contact details such a phone number and address? Try calling them

EDIT - Oh and contact a mod to see if they can help

munnski;5618191

Did you get contact details such a phone number and address? Try calling … Did you get contact details such a phone number and address? Try calling them :)EDIT - Oh and contact a mod to see if they can help

we should have that on a button to save typing it every time! :roll:

foxymissroxy;5618199

Any luck with your camera yet hun?

foxymissroxy;5618199

I know :thumbsup:

harlzter;5618207

Any luck with your camera yet hun?

well i was worried it might get broke oneday so i took out that extra insurance :whistling:

Original Poster

I have sent message to Mods last week but no reply.

There isn't really a lot can be done about it,unless you got time to mess about.

Banned

so did you follow the rules?

im guessing not as you havnt rung the seller

As it was send recorded delivery, the the seller send you a tracking number?

Original Poster

I have heard nothing at all from the seller. He seemed quite genuine though!

bluebindy123;5618512

I have heard nothing at all from the seller. He seemed quite genuine … I have heard nothing at all from the seller. He seemed quite genuine though!

Last Activity: 2009-06-17 02:16:49 :roll:

Banned

bluebindy123;5618512

I have heard nothing at all from the seller. He seemed quite genuine … I have heard nothing at all from the seller. He seemed quite genuine though!

how did he seem genuine?

did he give you his fone number, address, driving license oir anything else you could use to confirm who he was?

2/3 month old user with no feedback at all and a handful of posts?

Can't you file a paypal dispute (assuming you paid via paypal and not as a gift payment)

If they were a scammer would they do it for just £20, I would have thought it would be higher, for this reason this maybe a genuine mistake.

Banned

OP and Seller contacted. It's important the full fs/ft rules are always followed.

No record of any mod contact also.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?11

See more discussions