Did the Soviets murder 7,000,000 people in 1932 (Holodomor in Ukraine)?

Banned 17 replies
Found 11th Sep 2009
Am I the only one who never realised this massive starvation happened?

As of March 2008, the Ukraine and nineteen other governments[20] have recognized the actions of the Soviet government as an act of genocide. The joint statement at the United Nations in 2003 has defined the famine as the result of cruel actions and policies of the totalitarian regime that caused the deaths of millions of Ukrainians, Russians, Kazakhs and other nationalities in the USSR[21]. On 23 October 2008 the European Parliament adopted a resolution[22] that recognized the Holodomor as a crime against humanity.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Source :-

en.wikipedia.org/wik…mor

and no, I dont believe everything I read on wikipedia.

How many people!!!

They managed to kill the entire worlds population + nearly a billion more?

7 billion!, thats more than the current population in the world

Tatey;6263763

They managed to kill the entire worlds population + nearly a billion more?

:lol:

Now on the serious note wow i didnt know about this. Thanks

Original Poster Banned

[email protected];6263749

No, 7,000,000.Still very naughty.

Ooops! Now corrected.

Would be interested if anyone has views as to why this is relatively unknown and why the world just ignored it.

csiman;6263833

Ooops! Now corrected.Would be interested if anyone has views as to why … Ooops! Now corrected.Would be interested if anyone has views as to why this is relatively unknown and why the world just ignored it.

They weren't Jews

csiman;6263833

Ooops! Now corrected.Would be interested if anyone has views as to why … Ooops! Now corrected.Would be interested if anyone has views as to why this is relatively unknown and why the world just ignored it.

They were poor people living in a dictatorship? Tend to be ignored...

hassony;6263859

They weren't Jews

Care to explain ?.

Banned

[email protected];6263879

They were poor people living in a dictatorship? Tend to be ignored...

We don't tend to have a problem with dictators killing their own people. Can't remember where I heard that:thinking:

FilthAndFurry;6263919

We don't tend to have a problem with dictators killing their own people. … We don't tend to have a problem with dictators killing their own people. Can't remember where I heard that:thinking:

Eddie Izzard.

youtube.com/wat…qrY

'...and the reason we let them get away with it is because they killed their own people...'

'Hitler killed people next-door... oh... stupid man... after a couple of years we won't stand for that!'

tonyg1962;6263890

Care to explain ?.

Is it really that difficult?

just look how many movies come out every year about the holocaust and nazi germany compared to what happened in Holodomor

Banned

[email protected];6263929

Eddie Izzard.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edp02HyBqrY'...and the reason … Eddie Izzard.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edp02HyBqrY'...and the reason we let them get away with it is because they killed their own people...''Hitler killed people next-door... oh... stupid man... after a couple of years we won't stand for that!'

Ah, cheers. Thank god it was someone I like and don't mind people knowing I watch:-D

hassony;6263944

Is it really that difficult?just look how many movies come out every year … Is it really that difficult?just look how many movies come out every year about the holocaust and nazi germany compared to what happened in Holodomor

It just sounded anti Jewish thats all,

FilthAndFurry;6263971

Ah, cheers. Thank god it was someone I like and don't mind people knowing … Ah, cheers. Thank god it was someone I like and don't mind people knowing I watch:-D

No prob He's awesome

I particularly like his evil giraffe.

And taking about the evil fish and ducks that got away with it in Noah's Flood!

tonyg1962;6263998

It just sounded anti Jewish thats all,

not at all, Its more anti zionist:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions