EXPIRED

Did they find that guy??

Who ran away, once jumped off a bridge?? (Earlier thread)?

14 Comments

o yes. what happened?

Banned

o what happened ?

he turned up at home late last night of his own accord.
i asked the mods to remove the thread as i was being called selfish for having put it on.

greyparrot;8537469

he turned up at home late last night of his own accord.i asked the mods … he turned up at home late last night of his own accord.i asked the mods to remove the thread as i was being called selfish for having put it on.

Awwww I'm glad hes back safetly xx

wendy56;8537477

thanks hun we are just so relieved.:)

wendy56;8537477

me to :thumbsup:

glad he came back hun - did try looking for the thread again yesterday and it was gone

greyparrot;8537469

he turned up at home late last night of his own accord.i asked the mods … he turned up at home late last night of his own accord.i asked the mods to remove the thread as i was being called selfish for having put it on.

Yes I did think that was a pretty brutal thing to post in your thread GP. I am really glad he has turned up safe and sound :thumbsup:

Banned

greyparrot;8537469

Good to hear, hope he manages to sort himself out

glad he is back safe. all best bud

Mod & Ed

Really pleased he's home, hope he gets the help he needs, good luck with it all OP!

So relieved, when the post had been removed I feared the worst.

Banned

Glad to hear he is ok.

If you ever need a chat on the phone.

I will pm you my number I know that you only live down the motorway from me.

Take care x x

good to hear. sometimes friends and family can help tons more than medication.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions