Groups

did u buy ps3 at launch, after launch, price drop?

would like too se how many people bought a ps3 at launch or after launch so thats the ofers for 425 with games and stuff or the new price drop today. i bought mine after the launch.

8 Comments

Bought mine today so I got it on Oct. 10th price drop

Bought mine launch day from woolies for £500 with motorstorm and fall of man wished i,d waited now!

Original Poster

Whampyre

Bought mine launch day from woolies for £500 with motorstorm and fall of … Bought mine launch day from woolies for £500 with motorstorm and fall of man wished i,d waited now!

but then you had the privilage of having it before everyone else:thumbsup: i had mine about march time as well.

Only console I ever got at launch was the Wii, cause it was cheap

ryouga

Only console I ever got at launch was the Wii, cause it was cheap

Lol, same for me, except I got a DS Lite on launch as well. All three of the Playstations I've got a few months after launch.

Original Poster

ive never bought something on launch except warhawk but consoles no. i dont know why i always wait to see reviews and that before i buy.

10/10/07 for me - although I havent got it yet, I will do within the next couple of weeks in time for Pro Evo.

I may even pick it up as early as the weekend, I already have my Virgin CC.

I got the Woolie deal a couple of months ago, and for the PS3, two controllers, two games and a Blu Ray movie, it cost £350!!!

I am glad the price has come down so other people can now enjoy what is a fantastic machine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions