did you buy a Moda Melbourne Sleek Minimalist Shower Panel and Massage Jets from world of baths?

hi
just wondering on the of chance is any one brought one of the above from world of baths (was retailing at £149 then dropped to £49 in the sale) we have yet to have delivery due one of items being out of stock but have plumbers in at moment who are asking how it is plumbed in?
does any one have the technical specs/manual/any tips on how installed

thanks in advance

7 Comments

Id get a bit worried if my plumbers were asking me how to plumb it in!!

If its anything like the on I bought last year it is very straight forward with one hot and one cold feed on the back, has a template for fixing etc....my plumber groaned but I kept an eye on him and it was easy. Fear of the unknown I thought!!

Original Poster

tanks for replys so far i dont think its a case of they dont know how to plumb its more a case of building support and putting in supply pipes as we building bathroom from scratch and wont have shower till after finished!

Original Poster

wendyak;4666590

has a template for fixing etc....!

i think this is probably what they want!

"hi
just wondering on the of chance is any one brought one of the above from world of baths (was retailing at £149 then dropped to £49 in the sale) we have yet to have delivery due one of items being out of stock but have plumbers in at moment who are asking how it is plumbed in?
does any one have the technical specs/manual/any tips on how installed"

I would imagine they would have BOUGHT one, no?

Original Poster

grex9101;4668016

"hiI would imagine they would have BOUGHT one, no?

thanks for the gammer lesson but not exactly helpful in terms of answering my query!

fraggle;4668052

thanks for the gammer lesson but not exactly helpful in terms of … thanks for the gammer lesson but not exactly helpful in terms of answering my query!

Gammer?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions