Groups

Did you get this weeks Sunday Post

Just wondering if anyone got this weeks Sunday Post. Apparently there is vouchers in the magazine for kids go free etc to various places - some of which we are hoping to visit this weekend. If anyone has got this couple of pages going spare, would you be willing to post them to me? I'll reimburse postage etc. Cheers.

7 Comments

I haven't picked mine up yet I'll get in a bit tho so can post them tomorrow if thats any good?

Original Poster

lostscot;6493505

I haven't picked mine up yet I'll get in a bit tho so can post them … I haven't picked mine up yet I'll get in a bit tho so can post them tomorrow if thats any good?

Would you manage to post 1st class? Going away Friday?

I'll post it for you. I'm in Clydebank, and I'll pop them through your door tomorrow if you are close by...

I can post first class if you want me to let me know and I can try get it in tonights. Its coming from East Anglia tho!

lostscot;6497605

I can post first class if you want me to let me know and I can try get it … I can post first class if you want me to let me know and I can try get it in tonights. Its coming from East Anglia tho!

Did they get back to you? Must have got it from somewhere else...

Original Poster

Hi folks. Thanks very much for your offers. Managed to get one of a neighbour but thanks again x

No worries, glad you got sorted :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions