so what do you know that we don't?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Original Poster
Having sex in Iceland when you are drunk is against the law

not sure about ASDA will let you know tomorrow
Edited by: "miles136" 29th Jul 2017
That strawberries are not berries but bananas are.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 30th Jul 2017
Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer ... only problem is he never cries
plodging4 h, 35 m ago

54 million people alive today will be dead within 12 months There are more …54 million people alive today will be dead within 12 months There are more trees on earth than there are stars in the Milky Way The real reason bananas get black spots is because they arrange illegal fights during the night

You just broke both rules of banana fight club
68 Comments
I know that we is most likely just you.
Original Poster
Having sex in Iceland when you are drunk is against the law

not sure about ASDA will let you know tomorrow
Original Poster
AndrewRoss

I know that we is most likely just you.

I think that the we will defo be you
!!Suspension Incoming!! Take cover!
miles136

Having sex in Iceland when you are drunk is against the lawnot sure about … Having sex in Iceland when you are drunk is against the lawnot sure about ASDA will let you know tomorrow

Also in Dubai.
I know someone would need to be psychic to know what others do not know
NASA lies... Edit, my bad, everyone knows that already.
Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 29th Jul 2017
That strawberries are not berries but bananas are.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 30th Jul 2017
These are pretty bizarre...

The Ryugyong Hotel dominates the skyline of North Korea's capital, Pyongyang. With 105 floors, it's the 24th largest building in the world — and its 3,000 rooms remain empty.

Following the death of Kim Jong-il, thousands of North Koreans faced six-month sentences in prison camps for not being sufficiently upset.
54 million people alive today will be dead within 12 months
There are more trees on earth than there are stars in the Milky Way
The real reason bananas get black spots is because they arrange illegal fights during the night
Edited by: "plodging" 29th Jul 2017
Disabled toilets rarely are.

Every single piece of plastic ever made still exists.
It's getting really exciting now,......
erm.... ermm ....... a bulb on my car needs replacing.
Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer ... only problem is he never cries
I know a great many things you don't.
Pigs can really fly
airfix

We need them to fight terrorism then

We used to dip bullets in pigs blood for executions of political freedom fighters\protesters during the days of empire
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 29th Jul 2017
airfix

Every single piece of plastic ever made still exists.

Not sure if that's actually true. I threw a few carrier bags on a bonfire as a child.
The sea is 18 inches higher on the west coasts of the pacific than the east coasts due to the rotation of the earth
If I told you, then we'd all know then I wouldn't be the only one that knew....
Error440

We used to dip bullets in pigs blood for executions of political freedom … We used to dip bullets in pigs blood for executions of political freedom fighters\protesters during the days of empire

Now the bullets are made by porky sized workers?
Destard11 h, 28 m ago

Also in Dubai.

As far as I can tell anything fun in Dubai is illegal.
plodging4 h, 35 m ago

54 million people alive today will be dead within 12 months There are more …54 million people alive today will be dead within 12 months There are more trees on earth than there are stars in the Milky Way The real reason bananas get black spots is because they arrange illegal fights during the night

You just broke both rules of banana fight club
as someone else may have already said, unless i can read everyone's mind and know what they know, how am i going to know that i know something someone else on here doesn't know????
mutley1

as someone else may have already said, unless i can read everyone's mind … as someone else may have already said, unless i can read everyone's mind and know what they know, how am i going to know that i know something someone else on here doesn't know???? confused

You're a woman; you know everything.
mutley1

how am i going to know that i know something someone else on here … how am i going to know that i know something someone else on here doesn't know???? confused

Just assume that you don't. I don't think you'll go far wrong
mutley1

as someone else may have already said, unless i can read everyone's mind … as someone else may have already said, unless i can read everyone's mind and know what they know, how am i going to know that i know something someone else on here doesn't know???? confused

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
Edited by: "Andy@XCite" 29th Jul 2017
Andy@XCite30 m ago

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are …There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

i am confused now! as if i am not already most of the time. lol
Original Poster
Yes u get arrested in ASDA too
miles136

Yes u get arrested in ASAP too

ASDA?
I know the name of my new born nephew.
Original Poster
fanpages

ASDA?

Sorry fed up with this predicted text
miles13621 h, 13 m ago

Yes u get arrested in ASDA too

so are you posting this from a police cell???
Just saying deeky
Paul Collingwood (41y 65d) is the oldest to score a century in Twenty20 cricket.(today)

Arthur Fagg
Is the only cricketer to score a double hundred in both innings of a first class match
seems to have suffered a lot from ill health.......(can't find out what of )
espncricinfo.com/eng…tml
and another one
Bhagwath Chandrasekhar(I shall name all my sons Bhagwath )
holds the record for wickets taken runs scores by themselves in test cricket 242 wickets 167 runs
espncricinfo.com/ind…tml
Wongy110

Just saying deekyPaul Collingwood (41y 65d) is the oldest to score a … Just saying deekyPaul Collingwood (41y 65d) is the oldest to score a century in Twenty20 cricket.(today)Arthur FaggIs the only cricketer to score a double hundred in both innings of a first class matchseems to have suffered a lot from ill health.......(can't find out what of )http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/12800.html

Didn't know Colly was still productive X)
Wongy110

and another oneBhagwath Chandrasekhar(I shall name all my sons Bhagwath … and another oneBhagwath Chandrasekhar(I shall name all my sons Bhagwath )holds the record for wickets taken runs scores by themselves in test cricket 242 wickets 167 runshttp://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/player/27591.html

Here's one for you
deeky

Didn't know Colly was still productive X)

Well here you go deeky proof incontrovertible that age overcomes
espncricinfo.com/ser…17/
harlzter

As far as I can tell anything fun in Dubai is illegal.

Have you ever been? It's actually nowhere near as bad as what people would have you believe.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants