Groups

Did you know both female and male hyenas have male genitalia

Just watching the Life after death program and a lady hyena mates as well as gives birth through a sausage! OUCH that must hurt!

22 Comments

http://www.thethinkingblue.com/hyena.jpg

Thanks for that OP.........next time i bump into a female Hyena i can now tell it to go f*** itself.

That's not a true statement.

Banned

Don't make me laugh

i watched this last night and even though it was interesting it made me feel sick watching it. some bits were disgusting.

no way
    thats bollx
    lol

Original Poster

scabbers

That's not a true statement.

oh isnt it? lol what do you base your "true" statement on (_;)

golemsmate

it is true as i watched it aswel and remember them saying the female has the same genitals as the male.

Original Poster

yeh the start is quite gross, the hyena just puts his head into the worst place imaginable. Still quite a different wild-life program

golemsmate

yeh the start is quite gross, the hyena just puts his head into the worst … yeh the start is quite gross, the hyena just puts his head into the worst place imaginable. Still quite a different wild-life program

that was horrible, then later on it shows them nearly climbing inside the elephant and when there ripping bits of skin off, poor elephant.

Original Poster

pink-ka

that was horrible, then later on it shows them nearly climbing inside the … that was horrible, then later on it shows them nearly climbing inside the elephant and when there ripping bits of skin off, poor elephant.

lol yeah, didnt like maggots either but I guess it's helping out loads of other species

That's why they laugh!

You think thats bad.... theres a sea creature called a Dugong that according to stories the sailors that slept with mermaids slept with these too....

cos they have human looking female parts.

sorry if you are eating your tea

5minsalone

You think thats bad.... theres a sea creature called a Dugong that … You think thats bad.... theres a sea creature called a Dugong that according to stories the sailors that slept with mermaids slept with these too....cos they have human looking female parts.sorry if you are eating your tea

A Manatee for a man at sea?

Banned

5minsalone

You think thats bad.... theres a sea creature called a Dugong that … You think thats bad.... theres a sea creature called a Dugong that according to stories the sailors that slept with mermaids slept with these too....cos they have human looking female parts.sorry if you are eating your tea

Mermaids,sailor storys?

And I bet your friends with Peter pan to

... and the tooth fairy!!!

Original Poster

5minsalone

... and the tooth fairy!!!

am I allowed to mention father christmas? or is february too early?
    Edited by: "golemsmate" 17th Feb 2011

well that was a conversation stopper lol

golemsmate

The female's genitals RESEMBLE the males...they are not the same.

Original Poster

scabbers

The female's genitals RESEMBLE the males...they are not the same.

its still one, just used differently lol

You're a bloke...right?

cannyscot

A Manatee for a man at sea?

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/OMG/2/OMFG-Huge_Mantee.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction713
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1626
      3. Ditched Sky911