Banned 19 replies
Found 12th May 2010
Go !

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Did you know The_JFK isnt really a footballer ?

Did you know we are moving at 67,800 MPH around the sun now ? And our galaxy is moving at around 380 KM/H

Did you know more children die under UNICEF 's vaccines than children who aren't ?

Did you know you can open a banana from the bottom by pinching it and pelling back the peel ?

Did you know amibees edited this post for no reason ?

SuperEd

did you know amibees edited your post LOL:-D

goonertillidie;8585651

Did you know that I was going to write exactly this earlier but changed my mind?:)

Original Poster Banned

goonertillidie;8585651

Predikuesi;8585689

Did you know that I was going to write exactly this earlier but changed … Did you know that I was going to write exactly this earlier but changed my mind?:)

I didn't as it goes :thumbsup:
I'm wondering why though, :? Everything I write is either deleted or edited nowadays, I have a suspicion the mods don't like me

SuperEd

ryman1000;8585701

I didn't as it goes :thumbsup: I'm wondering why though, :? Everything I … I didn't as it goes :thumbsup: I'm wondering why though, :? Everything I write is either deleted or edited nowadays, I have a suspicion the mods don't like me

what did you write lol

Original Poster Banned

Did you know writing anything about mods, is "classified information"

Original Poster Banned

goonertillidie;8585737

what did you write lol

ASB actually lives in CLASSIFIED INFORMATION and only has a CLASSIFIED INFORMATION internet connection

SuperEd

ryman1000;8585835

ASB actually lives in CLASSIFIED INFORMATION and only has a CLASSIFIED … ASB actually lives in CLASSIFIED INFORMATION and only has a CLASSIFIED INFORMATION internet connection

:-D:w00t:

The government taxed hats between 1784 and 1811

The opposite of Pukka is Kutcha

Did you know a regular can of coke sinks where as a diet can of coke floats (full cans).

Did you know the first condoms were made of linen! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

dre1988;8586378

Did you know the first condoms were made of linen! :w00t:

Yes, I visited a place in France called condom, unintentionally and they had a condom museum :w00t: I couldn't resist

Did you know horses can't be sick? And liquorice is made from dried rats blood?

Did you know that it takes about a bath and a half of rain water to grow enough wheat to make a standard loaf of bread.

SuperEd

did you know: The names of all the continents end with the letter they start with

goonertillidie;8586992

did you know: The names of all the continents end with the letter they … did you know: The names of all the continents end with the letter they start with

North America and South America don't. And also if you consider Oceania a continent, then that doesn't too.

Did you know a cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death?

Banned

DarkKnight;8587089

North America and South America don't. And also if you consider Oceania a … North America and South America don't. And also if you consider Oceania a continent, then that doesn't too.

You're back, how was London?

hotukdeals.com/ite…=39
:-D

master_chief;8587150

You're back, how was … You're back, how was London?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/675306/sky-s-blatant-tory-bias-boulton-flu/showpost.php?p=8581996&postcount=39:-D

Yeah i'm back, i was in Istanbul last week, did you miss me?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52475
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions