Groups
    EXPIRED

Did you know? XP contains a FREE Outlook Express Backup Software

How often do you back up your pc files or complete hard drive contents? Most dont do it at all till its too late and then wish they had.

To get you started how about backing up your outlook express mail data, you would be lost without it wouldnt you.

This helpful page shows you how to use XP's File and Settings Transfer Wizard to copy the data from OE to somewhere else just in case

iopus.com/gui…htm Go here

Here's another Free method that stores all the files seperately so you can just put back what you need.

softwarepatch.com/sof…tml Free and here

Hope this helps someone.

4 Comments

Thanks Mike First link didn't work but it does now...

Very useful and something I keep meaning to do but never get round to it.

Yeah, try to back up as much as possible:

Documents
    Photos