Did you miss out on the Black Friday Virgin Mobile deal?

Found 1st Dec 2017
The great guys on the Thread have found awesome legit way of still making that purchase for £20pm Everything UNLIMITED !!

2846142.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Original Poster
Get in touch
deleted800342
What
abdi123462 h, 8 m ago

Do u want this deal? …Do u want this deal? https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-live-black-friday-simo-unlimited-minutes-unlimited-texts-unlimited-data-20pm-12mo-contract-240-virgin-mobile-2835695

Can't be the same thing, the OP states £20, not £20 a month
Banned
There's over 30 pages to that thread, can someone summarise please?

How do you transfer your same number over if buying online?

The General Terms state " You cannot share your data connection with other devices - known as "Tethering" - or use your phone for peer to peer file sharing." How comes the thread states unlimited tethering though?
Original Poster
Dilithium8 m ago

There's over 30 pages to that thread, can someone summarise please?How do …There's over 30 pages to that thread, can someone summarise please?How do you transfer your same number over if buying online?The General Terms state " You cannot share your data connection with other devices - known as "Tethering" - or use your phone for peer to peer file sharing." How comes the thread states unlimited tethering though?

Because when you speak to Virgin they say it’s allowed as long as you dont go overboard and changing number has to be done over phone call 789 takes 2 mins
Banned
abdi123463 m ago

Because when you speak to Virgin they say it’s allowed as long as you dont …Because when you speak to Virgin they say it’s allowed as long as you dont go overboard and changing number has to be done over phone call 789 takes 2 mins

Do I ask Virgin to get my Pac when on the phone to them or do I do that first from Three?
Original Poster
Dilithium2 h, 57 m ago

Do I ask Virgin to get my Pac when on the phone to them or do I do that …Do I ask Virgin to get my Pac when on the phone to them or do I do that first from Three?

You get from the the current provider then you pass that over to Virgin and it will swap over but do not cancel the Three contract only get the PAC code from them
Banned
abdi1234621 m ago

You get from the the current provider then you pass that over to Virgin …You get from the the current provider then you pass that over to Virgin and it will swap over but do not cancel the Three contract only get the PAC code from them

So when Virgin activate the pac does my Three contract then finish?I'm on a rolling monthly contract at the moment.
Original Poster
Dilithium2 h, 32 m ago

So when Virgin activate the pac does my Three contract then finish?I'm on …So when Virgin activate the pac does my Three contract then finish?I'm on a rolling monthly contract at the moment.

Yes once virgin take on the pac code a cancellation submission gets auto sent to Three
Dilithium20 h, 9 m ago

So when Virgin activate the pac does my Three contract then finish?I'm on …So when Virgin activate the pac does my Three contract then finish?I'm on a rolling monthly contract at the moment.

It'll end, but you have to give 30 days notice on any contract. So if you use the pac the days it's given Three will charge you for the next 29 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants