Groups

Did you spot the UFO's (Orbs) around Highbury 17:30 today?

Saw 3 weird orbs today above the Highbury area at 17:30....Did any one else see them> 2 of them seemed to interact with each other. Weird!

this is the second time iv seen strange things in the sky>

14 Comments

Banned

nah...I gave up drugs

Embrace the illsuions as a new form of entertainment, then when you are ready to return to reality, take a small bell and ring it three times. Have a glass of warm milk, listen to some soft music, take a rest and see if the images etc are gone when you wake.

deek72;5040241

Embrace the illsuions as a new form of entertainment, then when you are … Embrace the illsuions as a new form of entertainment, then when you are ready to return to reality, take a small bell and ring it three times. Have a glass of warm milk, listen to some soft music, take a rest and see if the images etc are gone when you wake.

Deek you are very funny, a little OTT at times but not on this ocassion

Lulu'sMammy;5040262

Deek you are very funny, a little OTT at times but not on this ocassion

Aww, don't.:oops::oops:

Remember the good old days when the pubs weren't open all day on Sundays?

Banned

deek72;5040241

Embrace the illsuions as a new form of entertainment, then when you are … Embrace the illsuions as a new form of entertainment, then when you are ready to return to reality, take a small bell and ring it three times. Have a glass of warm milk, listen to some soft music, take a rest and see if the images etc are gone when you wake.

I think he is bitter because he can't find any Tesco laptops/netbooks! hehe

Wow ufos visiting the arsenal ground, they must be desperate, I hope they take away the whole team to a faraway planet

Original Poster

6 posts in 8 minutes > thats some kind of record......i think.

Taken from the changing rooms

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/sweetsarah8706/football%20homecoming%202005/lockers2.jpg

cashsplash;5040292

I think he is bitter because he can't find any Tesco laptops/netbooks! I think he is bitter because he can't find any Tesco laptops/netbooks! hehe

I'm over it now. Grrr

Speaking of space cadets.....The kids outside are singing that DJ talent thingy from britain's got talent, I'm off to paddypower, he's cert for a number one in the charts.

leefal;5040339

Speaking of space cadets.....The kids outside are singing that DJ talent … Speaking of space cadets.....The kids outside are singing that DJ talent thingy from britain's got talent, I'm off to paddypower, he's cert for a number one in the charts.

And andywedge has got the starting blocks on his elbows. Hi andy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

J.Dance _- how do you insert an image?

Were they orange?

deek72;5040357

And andywedge has got the starting blocks on his elbows. Hi andy … And andywedge has got the starting blocks on his elbows. Hi andy :thumbsup:

He's printing the £2.99 stickers as we speak.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions