Groups

did you vote for certain death or remote chance of survival

yes we voted green today! what else can we do?
    it seems our little ones (5&6) like the earth more than our car

19 Comments

mmmm kay.

congrats you!

Banned

wasted

casparwhite;5401503

wasted

if he's happy then...

You have very educated little ones then.

My 6 year old boy is frightened for the rain forests - he cries when he see's the tree surgeons clipping the trees locally!

Butterflies;5401522

You have very educated little ones then.My 6 year old boy is frightened … You have very educated little ones then.My 6 year old boy is frightened for the rain forests - he cries when he see's the tree surgeons clipping the trees locally!

aww bless. did you tell him it helps the tree stay healthy?

In that case i voted certain death so i'm afraid i cancelled out your vote..........oh well. See you in the afterlife :-D

Banned

ClarityofMind;5401511

if he's happy then...

i know, was just saying

Syzable;5401542

In that case i voted certain death so i'm afraid i cancelled out your … In that case i voted certain death so i'm afraid i cancelled out your vote..........oh well. See you in the afterlife :-D

made me lol!

casparwhite;5401544

i know, was just saying

I know hon and of course you're right x

Why was it a wasted vote?

Because theres a big pot for labour, a big pot for tory and a smaller pot for lib dem. Then you have an envelope for all the other votes to go in

ClarityofMind;5401538

aww bless. did you tell him it helps the tree stay healthy?

Yeah of course. We also planted a tree in the garden for Mothers Day last year - this made him very happy, and we have the bonus of fruit!

I hate politics - but did vote. Problem is the politicians knock on my door and Pee me off, and I strike them off the list - then I see who's left for me to vote for.

Butterflies;5401728

Yeah of course. We also planted a tree in the garden for Mothers Day … Yeah of course. We also planted a tree in the garden for Mothers Day last year - this made him very happy, and we have the bonus of fruit!I hate politics - but did vote. Problem is the politicians knock on my door and Pee me off, and I strike them off the list - then I see who's left for me to vote for.

I'm afraid I'm quite rude, " Sorry, I'm busy".. slam. I have a really short temper with those insurance sales people and that too.

Even my kids look at me like... wow lol

The mummys day tree sounds gorgeous x x

ClarityofMind;5401674

Because theres a big pot for labour, a big pot for tory and a smaller pot … Because theres a big pot for labour, a big pot for tory and a smaller pot for lib dem. Then you have an envelope for all the other votes to go in

So? Theres 785 MEPs, 42 represent green parties, 2 are from the England and Wales green parties - its hardly a wasted vote if it contributes to getting an MEP elected for a party you believe in (or in equal measures keeping out an MEP from a party you don't agree with!)... :thumbsup:

massmail666;5401780

i voted BNP

That means you have to strip off and be publically punished!!

( Hello hon lol )

Original Poster

casparwhite;5401503

wasted

how else can you make a decision like that!!

tinkerbell28;5401907

COM, well I never thought you were into that kinda thing :shock:

I can't help it, I'm vewy vewy bad.. send me to your room

massmail666;5401925

yeah baby :w00t:P.S. nice edit

well thank you darlin', yours was lookin mighty fine too... oh I see what you mean :-D

massmail666;5401948

that was awesome, how was it for u? :-D

you're always the best! lol

I have to go to work now *sigh*

Have a great night everyone x x

Banned

thanks for the rep blue square user
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955