didnt know there was a 6am

anyone else up at this stupid time

15 Comments

yes :-( still out of routine :-(

Original Poster

thank god i have a day off so will have to have a nap later

bellows;2327407

thank god i have a day off so will have to have a nap later

i cant do naps i just sleep - i went to a nap one day work up 20 hours later - was weird as id missed an entire day and didnt realise it

Original Poster

i love naps i work 13 hr shifts and get an hour break to which i pop home feed my cat then lay down for half hour it does refresh me

6am is the busiest part of my night shifts.......roll on 8am

I'm always up around 5.30am - 6.00am every day

I did it daniel!

I woke up alot earlier than I expected though, but hey, I woke up for 8.30

Me too- I always wake up early! I enjoy this time of the day best-walk the dog enjoy the quiet etc! Then the rabble get get up and its generally mayhem for a while!!:x

t0mm;2327458

I did it daniel!I woke up alot earlier than I expected though, but hey, I … I did it daniel!I woke up alot earlier than I expected though, but hey, I woke up for 8.30

i still aint slept - gunna stay up till 10pm watch me and then i will be back to normal

I get up at 5.30 every day too, in work for 7am.....rubbish thing is that i wake up then at the weekends too!

Banned

Predikuesi;2327451

I'm always up around 5.30am - 6.00am every day

me too. its the best part of the day as no noise outside at all except the birds.

dandoc2;2327471

i still aint slept - gunna stay up till 10pm watch me and then i will be … i still aint slept - gunna stay up till 10pm watch me and then i will be back to normal

Dayum Daniel.

I wish I could do that, i'd pass out for 3pm.
    csiman;2327497

me too. its the best part of the day as no noise outside at all except … me too. its the best part of the day as no noise outside at all except the birds.

Does it count if I stay awake until then:??

csiman;2327497

me too. its the best part of the day as no noise outside at all except … me too. its the best part of the day as no noise outside at all except the birds.

yeh at least its a use for my £40 bb gun

dandoc2;2327511

yeh at least its a use for my £40 bb gun

Thought I heard Police Sirens followed by the RSPB.:whistling:

Yup, my little one needs feeding etc... YAWN!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?11

See more discussions