Groups

didnt realise u needed a kindle to borrow books from amazon library on prime will anyone do thanks x

didnt realise u needed a kindle to borrow books from amazon library on prime will anyone do thanks x

17 Comments

what about the app for fone or tablet

Original Poster

No it don't work I felt a bit cheated lol

sammyjc71

No it don't work I felt a bit cheated lol

I've never tried it (buy Kindle books for my Nexus,fine ) - that's rather naughty of them

Can you not use a fire tablet?

Original Poster

Ye I i only have IPAd I think that's what il look for jus a cheapie x

Original Poster

rogparki

I've never tried it (buy Kindle books for my Nexus,fine ) - that's rather … I've never tried it (buy Kindle books for my Nexus,fine ) - that's rather naughty of them

It's the borrowing library on prime needs to be kindle nevermind lol x

Original Poster

Kindle Owners' Lending Library is available to eligible Amazon Prime members – paid Amazon Prime, paid Amazon Student, paid Amazon Family, and customers on a free trial.

Kindle Owners’ Lending Library is also available through Amazon Household, if one adult member of the Household is an Amazon Prime member and the Household members have shared payment methods with each other.

Eligible books can be read on any number of Kindles, as long as they are registered to the same, eligible account. Kindle Owners' Lending Library titles can only be read on registered Kindle devices, not on free Kindle reading applications.

Their statement is not strictly true lol. It can be read on the various apps but the initial borrowing needs to be done on a kindle device

Original Poster

Ah right still need to get one lol [img][/img](_;)

35 quid for the amazon fire 7 in currys so second hand must be cheaper, condition shouldnt be a problem it just needs to borrow the book then you can view it on your ipad

Original Poster

ding

35 quid for the amazon fire 7 in currys so second hand must be cheaper, … 35 quid for the amazon fire 7 in currys so second hand must be cheaper, condition shouldnt be a problem it just needs to borrow the book then you can view it on your ipad

Ye would u like to buy me one lol

cex have a couple of c grade old kindles for £20. might be worth it if the kindle lending library has something you actually want to read

I use my iPad mini

Original Poster

Rose5

I use my iPad mini

To borrow books from amazon lending library prime

Oh don't know about prime

Try your normal local library instead, many of them offer ebooks these days.

Try your local Cash Convertors/Cash Generator....They usually have plenty of Kindle's for half what CEX charge
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46

See more discussions