Groups

Die Hard 3 Blu Ray

Why is this film only available in the quadrilogy?
    Anyone know when it will be released in the UK on its own?

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

This film sux, it shows a dude hacking into some goverment building using a mircowave or somthing daft like that.

Tanchi;6647599

This film sux, it shows a dude hacking into some goverment building using … This film sux, it shows a dude hacking into some goverment building using a mircowave or somthing daft like that.

You're getting mixed up with Die Hard 4.0....

Die Hard (3): With a Vengeance has always had studio issues.
    It plagued the DVD versions for years so I presume it's a similar situation. I assume they came to an agreement on allowing it in the box set.

Original Poster

Tanchi;6647599

This film sux, it shows a dude hacking into some goverment building using … This film sux, it shows a dude hacking into some goverment building using a mircowave or somthing daft like that.

thats die hard 4, have you even seen it? ive got it and dont recall any anti-government microwaves.

Original Poster

MBeeching;6647704

You're getting mixed up with Die Hard 4.0....Die Hard (3): With a … You're getting mixed up with Die Hard 4.0....Die Hard (3): With a Vengeance has always had studio issues.It plagued the DVD versions for years so I presume it's a similar situation. I assume they came to an agreement on allowing it in the box set.

cheers mate guess i will have to wait or fork out! rep given :thumbsup:

Actually, it looks like the Quadrilogy hasn't even had a UK release due to this issue. Touchstone used to have the rights to Vengeance, but now it's Buena Vista.
    20th Century Fox really need to sort it out.

There are Australian/NZ copies available though if you're desperate

Number 3 hasnt been released in the uk - its sold on ebay for around £20 new and sealed but youve gotta get the ozzie or new zeland one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions