Diesel Aftershave?

Found 10th Sep 2008
Hi all
I remember a time when Zero Plus Deisel & Plus Plus aftershave was knocking about very cheap about 2 years ago. It was in Woolworths for £5, Asda for £6.96. I bought 6 bottles as it was a nice smell suitable for a daily spray. I was hoping for another price slash from somewhere to stock up once again, anyone have any clues -:)

ZERO PLUS

carblingaccessories.co.uk/ima…jpg

PLUS PLUS

extrascents.com/die…gle

9 Comments

Usually goes quite cheap in semi-chem stores.

i think i have still 3 bottles of this myself

In Savers in Swindon both of the mens white and red are still cheap. I got a bottle of both for my birthday from my girlfriends mum and they only cost £4 per bottle. ( i know this cause she'll only spend £8 on birthdays!)

I can get it about 122.9p a litre :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wonkey;2937085

In Savers in Swindon both of the mens white and red are still cheap. I … In Savers in Swindon both of the mens white and red are still cheap. I got a bottle of both for my birthday from my girlfriends mum and they only cost £4 per bottle. ( i know this cause she'll only spend £8 on birthdays!)

Hi there, never heard of 'savers' is there any in the london area, cant find on the net I'm afraid?

tonygee;2938367

Hi there, never heard of 'savers' is there any in the london area, cant … Hi there, never heard of 'savers' is there any in the london area, cant find on the net I'm afraid?

Not that i know of. Do you want me to get you some next time i venture into town? YOu after both sorts or just one? Long as you will pay postage I dont mind ...

Is that the one in the little white milk carton if so it rules

Original Poster

wonkey;2939130

Not that i know of. Do you want me to get you some next time i venture … Not that i know of. Do you want me to get you some next time i venture into town? YOu after both sorts or just one? Long as you will pay postage I dont mind ...

Thanks for your kind thought but I'll keep looking I've seen the white bottle(plus plus) for £7.10 inc delivery which I may get just the one to keep me going and if I ever see them for £4-5 I'll buy 6-8 as there quite nice for the money for everyday use. I like both possibly lean towards the white bottle if I had to choose.

Cheers!

there is a savers in camden town and kentish town
Post a comment
@
    Text