Difference between Global and UK Version Xiaomi M2 Lite

Posted 19th Dec 2018
Hello All,

Wondering if someone can help me please. Ordered the Xiaomi M2 Lite UK version from Amazon. After many problems with delivery and delays they finally sent me one today.

However on looking the box says it is the global version. I really cant be bothered to send it back so is there nay reason why i would need the UK version over the global one? It does have a UK charger.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Not all global phones have band 20 is my understanding while uk rom phone should have band 20. Basically the same but always look at spec
Edited by: "wayners" 19th Dec 2018
wayners4 m ago

Not all global phones have band 20 is my understanding while uk rom phone …Not all global phones have band 20 is my understanding while uk rom phone should have band 20. Basically the same but always look at spec

Is there a way I can check on the phone if it has band 20 or not? By the looks of it this band is used by most of the UK networks for 4G so is really quite important.
Look at spec.. 800MHz (band 20) some phones are and some aren't. I'm tesco network which is 02 so I need band 20
Edited by: "wayners" 19th Dec 2018
I think the "UK version" is the "global version" just shipped with the UK plug
Yeah. Should be the same but always look at spec.
If it has Global Version red stick on the box, then you've the correct phone for the UK.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants