Groups

Difference between O2's Web bolt on and Anytime WiFi?

Looking to maybe switch from Vodafone to O2. Anyone tell me the difference between the two in the title?

Cheers,

4 Comments

The web bolt on is using the mobile network to access the web.

The wifi bundle is using cloud wifi hot spots.

Original Poster

So you'd say the web bolt on is better if you gonna be using all the iphone apps etc?

Shakey Mic;7850002

So you'd say the web bolt on is better if you gonna be using all the … So you'd say the web bolt on is better if you gonna be using all the iphone apps etc?

web bolt on all the way. That means you can access stuff ANYWHERE and don't have to always be looking for a wifi spot, which for me aren't that easy to find if you're not in a major city/town centre.

Original Poster

mcnally32;7850086

web bolt on all the way. That means you can access stuff ANYWHERE and … web bolt on all the way. That means you can access stuff ANYWHERE and don't have to always be looking for a wifi spot, which for me aren't that easy to find if you're not in a major city/town centre.

Good call.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…89
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions