Groups

difference between suspended and banned

ok i know what a suspension is....for ppl who post naughyt things etc.. but what gets u a ban... and what does a ban entail...that u can never come back?

46 Comments

Banned

ban is permanent

Original Poster

what do u have to have done for a ban?

Banned

would have thought Racism etc would be automatic ban...properly serious abuse, pestering etc like sending dodgy PM's again and again

Banned

magicbeans;2088452

what do u have to have done for a ban?

an alais is an automatic ban for the alias, i would imaginf continual breaching of the rules (when all the suspnesions have gone)

Original Poster

must be quite severe that cant ever come back!

the guy/gal who started the hukd pub thread has been banned..... so got me thinking.

Original Poster

sassie;2088466

an alais is an automatic ban for the alias, i would imaginf continual … an alais is an automatic ban for the alias, i would imaginf continual breaching of the rules (when all the suspnesions have gone)

so maybe its someones alias that started the pub thread and they got banned.

Most bans I have seen have been given out to people trying to scam on the FS/T threads...

Do you want a ban then?

harlzter;2088489

Do you want a ban then?

Who ya talkin' to, metal skull?

Original Poster

haha... my hubby wants me to get a ban! spend too much time on here!!

Original Poster

OFF TO FEED LIL UN..sorry he hit caps....thanks for answering all x

Banned

magicbeans;2088475

must be quite severe that cant ever come back!the guy/gal who started … must be quite severe that cant ever come back!the guy/gal who started the hukd pub thread has been banned..... so got me thinking.

After this site was change, some members joined another site and repeatedly promoted that site on here. This site was quite good about it for a long time though. But that was how the member you mentioned, and some others got their bans.

Banned

whats this pub thread?

i was gonna ask that lol

what are you thanking all for jd??

Banned

JDeal;2088555

]The old home of the rep-ringAn infamous bunch.

what is this, I've never seen it before....a new world has opened up

cheers

so why did all those people get banned? is the site they went to still going?

Banned

ODB_69;2088578

what is this, I've never seen it before....a new world has opened … what is this, I've never seen it before....a new world has opened upcheersso why did all those people get banned? is the site they went to still going?

I don't understand Lou's post, so I'll ignore that one.

I think they moved around a bit, I don't think the original is still going. Most of them were banned for promoting that other site.

gee thanks!

Banned

loupomm;2088636

gee thanks!

I could try and be more understanding, but it just sounds like a lot of effort.

its ok, im used to being overlooked

Banned

its a big thread, take it its just a giant chatroom basically

so they all got banned for promoting another site, bit harsh I suppose, but understandable

Banned

loupomm;2088650

its ok, im used to being overlooked

I didn't overlookd you! I even acknowledged you!

I just didn't understand you, go on - reconstruct it!

Banned

ODB_69;2088654

its a big thread, take it its just a giant chatroom basicallyso they all … its a big thread, take it its just a giant chatroom basicallyso they all got banned for promoting another site, bit harsh I suppose, but understandable

It is.

It was constant promotion with bad-mouthing of this site - on this site.

your location - you thank everybody lol what for?

Banned

loupomm;2088670

your location - you thank everybody lol what for?

Excellent! My dimness has been revealed!

It just seemed like a nice thing to do.

Banned

People should be allowed to voice their hatred for the site all they want, and if they want to do it on this site, all the more better! As long as they comply with the rules about doing so imo.

JDeal;2088681

Excellent! My dimness has been revealed!It just seemed like a nice thing … Excellent! My dimness has been revealed!It just seemed like a nice thing to do.

i guess it is :thumbsup:

Banned

Proximo;2088683

People should be allowed to voice their hatred for the site all they … People should be allowed to voice their hatred for the site all they want, and if they want to do it on this site, all the more better! As long as they comply with the rules about doing so imo.

Proximo is a stupid idiot. Loupomm is great though!

Proximo;2088683

People should be allowed to voice their hatred for the site all they … People should be allowed to voice their hatred for the site all they want, and if they want to do it on this site, all the more better! As long as they comply with the rules about doing so imo.

me love you long time!

Banned

agreed, but at the same time if you hate it...leave, so can sort of see both sides here, but do agree with freedom of speech

Banned

JDeal;2088687

Proximo is a stupid idiot. Loupomm is great though!

:thinking:

I don't think that bans are permanent; I'm relatively new to this site and it seems all over the place, you don't know how things work very easily.
    anyway, I say i don't think it's permanent as a few weeks back I was looking to buy some stuff off someone and was sorting out the transaction and even payed via paypal then heard nothing at all from them then later they were banned for an unknown reason.
    Anyway not long after they are back as normal with no ban. The paypal transaction wasn't claimed however but it did make me a little worried about dealing with some people on here, he gave me a paypal spelt slightly wrong by accident that's why he didn't claim it, but I was slightly glad in the end

slevinkelevra;2089313

I don't think that bans are permanent; I'm relatively new to this site … I don't think that bans are permanent; I'm relatively new to this site and it seems all over the place, you don't know how things work very easily.anyway, I say i don't think it's permanent as a few weeks back I was looking to buy some stuff off someone and was sorting out the transaction and even payed via paypal then heard nothing at all from them then later they were banned for an unknown reason.Anyway not long after they are back as normal with no ban. The paypal transaction wasn't claimed however but it did make me a little worried about dealing with some people on here, he gave me a paypal spelt slightly wrong by accident that's why he didn't claim it, but I was slightly glad in the end

The 'suspensions' have only existed for a few weeks - before then bans were not permanent, but as I understand it if it says 'banned' now it means permanently banned, and 'suspended' means temporarily suspended...:thumbsup:

Banned

JDeal;2088511

After this site was change, some members joined another site and … After this site was change, some members joined another site and repeatedly promoted that site on here. This site was quite good about it for a long time though. But that was how the member you mentioned, and some others got their bans.

oooo i heard about that, i also heard (from another member) that if a member asks to come back they just ignore your emails :roll:

doughnuty;2089339

oooo i heard about that, i also heard (from another member) that if a … oooo i heard about that, i also heard (from another member) that if a member asks to come back they just ignore your emails :roll:

Not true, a few came back after using the "Contact us" button.

There was only a handful that got banned.

Banned

thesaint;2089391

Not true, a few came back after using the "Contact us" button.

if you say so

yes a few did sort out their differences and returned

Banned

Proximo;2088878

:thinking:

I was just putting what happened in simple, but realistic, terms. I have nothing against you really!

Original Poster

hope they leant their lessons....u cant match hukd!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230706
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523446
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846303
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410866

See more discussions