Groups
    EXPIRED

Difference Between XBOX 360 Pro and Premium?

Since I have decided to get an XBOX 360, I was just wondering what the differences are between then pro and the premium.

I would also like to know if there are any deals or bundles around for these two. If there are then please tell me the details and have a link to the website.

Cheers:santa:

6 Comments

Pro and premium are same thing im pretty sure. Changed name like core is now called ARCADE VERSION lol.
    260 quid a argos wih 2 games and a pack with steering wheel and stuff in.
    200 quid at shopto.net

Mclovin

Pro and premium are same thing im pretty sure. Changed name like core is … Pro and premium are same thing im pretty sure. Changed name like core is now called ARCADE VERSION lol.260 quid a argos wih 2 games and a pack with steering wheel and stuff in.200 quid at shopto.net

Both those deals expired now M8.Both are HD consoles,But I think the Pro has a HDMI port while the Premium has Component.Apart from that,They are pretty much the same thing.

pete_21

Both those deals expired now M8.Both are HD consoles,But I think the Pro … Both those deals expired now M8.Both are HD consoles,But I think the Pro has a HDMI port while the Premium has Component.Apart from that,They are pretty much the same thing.

OMG NO WAY. I WAS GUNAN BUY LIKE NEXT WEEK :-( :-(

Argos deal finished,Shopto.net deal suspended at the moment but may come back on soon.Check it in a few days I suppose.Link Here:

shopto.net/pag…600

Just says:

We have temporarily stopped taking pre orders due to high demand. If you have Pre-Ordered we will dispatch your copy as soon as we receive the product.

Damn !:-(

i got my pro from shopto about 3 weeks ago for 195
    its basically a premium with an hdmi slot (mines has falcon internals but the noisier hitachi drive, i believe some have benq drives that are much quieter)
    if you have a 1080p telly then get a pro
    on a 720p telly the difference between component and hdmi isnt really a lot
    i was a little disappointed with hdmi until i upgraded to a 1080p tv

Original Poster

thanks very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      3. One thing you've forgotten79