Groups

Different Hd dvds cases

Bought a few hd dvds in the last 2 days

One came in a normal width dvd case but the other was slimline

What gives?

Daniel

11 Comments

6 and two 3's?

The ones i have bought from shops have been in normal sized cases and the ones i got free with my hd dvd player are in slimline cases. Could that have something to do with it maybe?

slimline is generally american/ promo discs vs the chunky ones us n oz get.

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;1681330

The ones i have bought from shops have been in normal sized cases and the … The ones i have bought from shops have been in normal sized cases and the ones i got free with my hd dvd player are in slimline cases. Could that have something to do with it maybe?

No i bought total recall adn termiantor 2 from dvd.co.uk came in slimline

join the pro evo league

Original Poster

Got one from usa today it was slimline

Also the slim ones dont have the silver hd dvd emblem jsut sum trampy one

might havve to buy soem repalcement cases on the net

dandoc2;1689240

Got one from usa today it was slimline Also the slim ones dont have the … Got one from usa today it was slimline Also the slim ones dont have the silver hd dvd emblem jsut sum trampy one might havve to buy soem repalcement cases on the net

]SVP stock them

Won't the inlays from the slim cases be too small in the standard 14mm case though

barneydog;1689276

]SVP stock themWon't the inlays from the slim cases be too small in the … ]SVP stock themWon't the inlays from the slim cases be too small in the standard 14mm case though

Do you know of any places that print replacement covers?

i have DVD's bought of ebay with knackered covers. I dont have a printer so was wondering if there is a place on the net that does it?

sko1984;1689300

Do you know of any places that print replacement covers?i have DVD's … Do you know of any places that print replacement covers?i have DVD's bought of ebay with knackered covers. I dont have a printer so was wondering if there is a place on the net that does it?

Probably nowhere will print them as the artwork will be copyrighted so print them yourself.

Buy a cheap epsom or canon printer.

Get some cheap 120 gsm (or similar) photopaper and print them out with an inkjet printer. For original scans and custom covers try cdcovers.cc/covers

Original Poster

barneydog;1689276

]SVP stock themWon't the inlays from the slim cases be too small in the … ]SVP stock themWon't the inlays from the slim cases be too small in the standard 14mm case though

Nope tried it and they seem to fit fine

Are blu ray cases slimline or normal size as maybe its a norm for hd films

i use . undercover xp for making slimline covers.its free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions