Different prices at littlewoodsdirect.com and littlewoods.com

I find it very annoying and confusing where both the websites look very similar, have the same clothes for sale but the prices are different on a lot of products.

5 Comments

Littlewoods Direct, Additions Direct and Marshall Ward are all cheaper but then you have to pay £3.95 postage so it depends how much stuff you are ordering what website is best to use

Original Poster

I have a couple of pictures of three exact products from each site and in littlewoods direct it would cost £30.50 and in littlewoods it would cost £36.

yes, the direct is usually cheaper.

supermod

Direct is like argos - you pay for delivery but items are cheaper. Littlewoods is an interest free credit catalogue & items are about 20% more - you are paying for the credit (even if you don't take it). The differentiation between the two is becoming more blurred & deals can cross over, but that's the historical reason for the price difference.

noddle36;4043105

I have a couple of pictures of three exact products from each site and in … I have a couple of pictures of three exact products from each site and in littlewoods direct it would cost £30.50 and in littlewoods it would cost £36.

yea, that happenend to me before Christmas-vertually identical prices too-just bought from direct and paid the postage-its swings and rondabuts isn't it-one makes their money one way-and the other another !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …201547
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523423
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
    4. Your dream gaming set up?1846

See more discussions