Digi Camera... A little advice..

Found 7th Nov 2009
I recently posted a request re; new digi camea (crica £150).

I now need some suggestions/ideas as we need to buy one on tuesday. (either instore or online!). We had the TZ1 but are now looking for a new one.

Max budget is £150 as above, and it needs to be "wide angle" friendly as it to take pics of our pub/bar which is long (rather than short if you know what i mean)...

If you suggest one, can you please give a link too so I can read up on this today and tromorrow and make a decision. Our budget is not that big, but atm its all we can afford, but by all means, post suggestions upto £175/£200 as they should be codes about anyway for the likes of Currys, etc.

Is it better to have a better optical zoom or a higher megapixel spec?

1. Misc
  2. Camera
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Camera
9 Comments

What size of camera are you after? Have a look on cameras.co.uk for a breakdown of the different types and loads of different reviews.

Original Poster

Tatey;6807801

What size of camera are you after? Have a look on cameras.co.uk for a … What size of camera are you after? Have a look on cameras.co.uk for a breakdown of the different types and loads of different reviews.

with £150, we're looking for summit around size of a TZ1 (card format not important at this stage!)

I'm looking for one too, max about £125, found this Panasonic FS15. Seems the silver one is over £160 but the black one is £125.

amazon.co.uk/Pan…1-3

Original Poster

t_kaay;6807960

I'm looking for one too, max about £125, found this Panasonic FS15. Seems … I'm looking for one too, max about £125, found this Panasonic FS15. Seems the silver one is over £160 but the black one is £125.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Lumix-FS15-Digital-Camera/dp/B001T0GZPO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257568906&sr=1-3

the Tz6 is 171 at Amazon... tempting .. very tempting

disco

your money is burning a hole in your pockets

keep with the tz1 - you know it makes sense bonny lad

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6808414

discoyour money is burning a hole in your pocketskeep with the tz1 - you … discoyour money is burning a hole in your pocketskeep with the tz1 - you know it makes sense bonny lad

the TZ1 is not mine, its a friends who aint here anymore, hence the need to purchaes a new one

ah - i see - the tz6 is deffo the way forward then

Disco;6807996

the Tz6 is 171 at Amazon... tempting .. very tempting

171 is out of range for me......i started off looking for one under 100 so i'm pushin it to 125 as it is
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Electric Bike Advice.33
    2. putting dry clean only through washing machne109
    3. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!44
    4. amazon echo idiots guide57

See more discussions