Groups
    EXPIRED

Digi Camera: Panasonic TZ4/5?

We have the Panasonic TZ1 but are looking for the latest (newest) model in this series? Anyone point me to the best deal please

Rep will be left ....cheers
    Disco

5 Comments

The current latest models are the TZ6 and TZ7.

The differences between the two?

TZ6 has 2.7" 230k LCD screen and DVD quality (848 x 480) video
    TZ7 has 3" 460k LCD screen and HD (1280 x 720) video
    They also have slightly different CCDs (sensors) as, although the quoted number of pixels is identical, the TZ7's slightly larger sensor actually has a few more which are used by 16:9 video whereas the TZ6 crops the 4:3 image to get 16:9.

Otherwise, they are identical.

Amazon has both, TZ6 at £178 and the TZ7 at £237.20.

I'd go for the TZ6 every time as if I wanted a video recorder that much I'd get a camcorder and, heck, DVD quality isn't to be sniffed at.

£178 for the TZ6 is very good indeed - here it is amazon.co.uk/Pan…J4/

Original Poster

cheers bud!

Original Poster

any price for the TZ4 or 5 matey?

Can't find a TZ4 from anything approaching a reputable retailer and the TZ5 is around £215-£225 where you can find it. That being so, the TZ6 and TZ7 would be the recommendation.

Original Poster

andythebrave;6704042

Can't find a TZ4 from anything approaching a reputable retailer and the … Can't find a TZ4 from anything approaching a reputable retailer and the TZ5 is around £215-£225 where you can find it. That being so, the TZ6 and TZ7 would be the recommendation.

yea cheers - the cheaper one of the two would suffice I reckon... apart from that , could you or anyone recommend summit around the £120-£150 mark.

its (obviously) to take photos of our local, to try and snap it when its full, get a few new images for website etc as the ones on there now are out of date. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"35
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions