Digihome 65 Inch Smart TV, Problems??? And Help!!!

Found 13th May 2015
Hi I got one of these like a lot on here, Love the price but some problems have come up.

Soap Opera Effect/motion interpolation makes everything look a bit weird and cheap like you recorded it yourself but its very clear! Its driving me mad, it says you can turn it off and that would help but the settings in this tv are rubbish, have any of you found a setting that works? also when I press the menu button nothing happens, any one else?
Please list any of your problems or fixes!
Community Updates
AskMovieSmart TV
9 Comments
I can't comment on this model of TV, but generally speaking you can try the following:

Turn off any options for noise reduction or special modes/processing features.

Back the colour setting down to zero and adjust the contrast/brightness to get the best B&W image you can, then turn the colour back up to a suitable level.
Original Poster
andymagic

I can't comment on this model of TV, but generally speaking you can try … I can't comment on this model of TV, but generally speaking you can try the following:Turn off any options for noise reduction or special modes/processing features.Back the colour setting down to zero and adjust the contrast/brightness to get the best B&W image you can, then turn the colour back up to a suitable level.

Thanks will look into that!
Original Poster
just found out I can only get into the menu button by going to TV in source, it will not work when im in hdmi 4 (this is what my set top box is set to).
Ok I found how to fix the 'Soap Opera Effect/motion interpolation' its called 'Movie Sense' in digihome (booklet page 10.)
turn this to off & your tv shows look normal again! Hope this helps
philireland1

just found out I can only get into the menu button by going to TV in … just found out I can only get into the menu button by going to TV in source, it will not work when im in hdmi 4 (this is what my set top box is set to). Ok I found how to fix the 'Soap Opera Effect/motion interpolation' its called 'Movie Sense' in digihome (booklet page 10.)turn this to off & your tv shows look normal again! Hope this helps

I had this problem too. If you do source then TV, then source then hdmi4 then press menu it should work
Got mine and overall it's superb. Remote is annoying, doesn't seem very responsive and with a soundbar in front almost doesn't work at all. Annoying menu issues as above as well
philireland1

just found out I can only get into the menu button by going to TV in … just found out I can only get into the menu button by going to TV in source, it will not work when im in hdmi 4 (this is what my set top box is set to). Ok I found how to fix the 'Soap Opera Effect/motion interpolation' its called 'Movie Sense' in digihome (booklet page 10.)turn this to off & your tv shows look normal again! Hope this helps

This may be due to HDMI CEC conflict. To temporarily disable HDMI CEC, press quick menu and disable it. Now you should be able to access menu. To permanently disable HDMI CEC you need to go to system settings and disable HDMI CEC.
Hope this helps.

Anyone got the followme tv working? Please share how. Also does the tv allow usb recording our timeshift?
I also found that if you don't use many of the sources, disabling these sources in the settings, makes your source menu cleaner
Hi all, what do people think of the game mode? Do you all use it for ps4 etc? I read it usually means a much lower response rate so worth having on, but is it that important? Would appreciate viewpoints from those with this wonderful TV
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions