Found 7th Dec 2009
hi i want to have a digital box in my bedroom, however it only picks up a few channels as i dont have an indoor ariel in there. so was looking to pay someone to run a wire from the living room to the bedroom from the indoor ariel but my uncle told my mum i just need to buy a digital ariel that plugs into your telly and that enables u to recieve all the channels. Can anyone point me in the right direction he said it cost bout twenty pounds cheers rep will be left

1. Misc
  2. Ariel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Ariel
8 Comments

Can you not just get an inside one from tesco?

Not always the best though, i used to have one and only got about 40% of channels, needs to be by a window

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Is this a new type of washing powder???

Chiptivo;7144012

Is this a new type of washing powder???

No, something to do with little mermaid:oops:

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

I bought an aerial kit from Argos, one that goes on the roof or in the loft, and put it in the loft, run some coax down into the bedroom, job done. Works really well

sancho1983;7144044

I bought an aerial kit from Argos, one that goes on the roof or in the … I bought an aerial kit from Argos, one that goes on the roof or in the loft, and put it in the loft, run some coax down into the bedroom, job done. Works really well

+1 :thumbsup:

Was this one I got , works perfectly, came with its own cable too. :thumbsup:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

This is the best indoor aerial money can buy - amazon.co.uk/dig…1-1 :thumbsup:

Banned

there is no such thing as a digital aerial by the way

dcx_badass;7173325

As already said, digital aerials don't exist.

Correct ...it's called a Wideband Aerial. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)22
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions