Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital Box advice

Hi,

my parents old VHS has finally given out. (yes, they still use a VHS player) so i want to get them a new digital box, which has a hard drive for recording.
    Also id like it to have that function where you can watch one channel and record another..
    i dont know if most players have that now.

Dont really want to spend a massive amount... are there any good deals out there at the mo? or has anyone bought a good one recently?

thanks!

2 Comments

I have Humax PVR9200TB and love it,has 160GB hard drive,twin turners,so you can watch one program while recording another.Have it for 1 year and 4 months now,no problems whatsoever.

I recently talked my parents into getting one of these, it was from asda it is 160gb hard drive and was about £100 unfortunatly I can't remember the make. we have a sharp one that is exactly the same and this should have been £200 from tesco. I remember the box was red and white and they had a 80gb harddrive one for a bout £80 I think, I will try and get the make for you if you want it. It is very easy to use and yes you can watch one side and record another. They tried a Thompson one before this and had to take it back as it was just rubbish even my husband couldn't really figure it out and and that takes some doing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767317
      2. What would be HELL to you?2328
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822
      4. word association Game73944501

See more discussions