Groups

Digital Bridge Camera

I am looking for advice to buy a digital bridge camera.

So far I have looked at the fuji finepix s1500, s166, s1800, s1900, s2500hd and s2800hd

If you know about cameras, which of these are best for an enthusiastic but novice photographer.

If you have any other makes or models let me know.

Camera must have at least 12x optical zoom and I have a budget of £100 to £150.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Helpfull thanks

Have a look in this thread - some great savings as I am looking to buy one myself. That code is still valid..............dont take the code in OP as a better code further down

Original Poster

bossyboots

Have a look in this thread - some great savings as I am looking to buy … Have a look in this thread - some great savings as I am looking to buy one myself. That code is still valid..............dont take the code in OP as a better code further down

No refurbished cameras in stock.

kjbenja

No refurbished cameras in stock.

I thought I saw a couple. Maybe gone oos in last half hour then. Post up what you decide to buy as I am not very good at all of this but want a really good camera

OP how did you get on with this? If anyone could recommend a good digital bridge camera for £150ish please post a link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions