Found 4th Oct 2007
Hello!

Whats the best Digital Camera i could get for £80?

I seen this one on other topics-

boots.com/sho…158

What do you think?

Any help would be appreciated!

A keep feature I would want for the Camera is for it to be compact, slim line

:w00t: :w00t: :thinking:

9 Comments

Use the search facility young man !!

Fuji F20 - £79 instore at Asda.......nothing else even worth considering at the price...does everything very well.

mikeyw

Use the search facility young man !!Fuji F20 - £79 instore at … Use the search facility young man !!Fuji F20 - £79 instore at Asda.......nothing else even worth considering at the price...does everything very well.

You just beat me to it mikeyw!!!! :giggle: I'm spreading your wisdom to the masses

mikeyw

Use the search facility young man !!Fuji F20 - £79 instore at … Use the search facility young man !!Fuji F20 - £79 instore at Asda.......nothing else even worth considering at the price...does everything very well.

Any ASDA?

Anybody know the cheapest price for f40fd or f30?

fern37

You just beat me to it mikeyw!!!! :giggle: I'm spreading your wisdom to … You just beat me to it mikeyw!!!! :giggle: I'm spreading your wisdom to the masses

The look on friends faces when they see the pic quality for £79 when they 'knew better' and paid £200 for the latest zillion megapixel offering only to get worse results :whistling:

Don't do it people - you are playing into the salesmens hands....they don't want you to buy the excellent £79 cameras as there is no profit in there for them.

You might be very lucky and still find one at ]Argos for £75

Banned

Mike73

You might be very lucky and still find one at ]Argos for £75

If you are extra lucky, you can get one from PC world at £70

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

:w00t: :w00t:

I'd still have the kodak though!

UltimoScorpion

If you are extra lucky, you can get one from PC world at … If you are extra lucky, you can get one from PC world at £70http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddmehldedfcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=103874&category_oid=:w00t: :w00t: I'd still have the kodak though!

It's always good deal from HUKD.

But still waiting for F40fd and F50fd to be reduced.

It's always good deal from HUKD.

But still waiting for F40fd and F50fd to be reduced.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions