Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital Camera?

I am looking for a good deal on a digital camera, I have a budget upto £80. What do you recommend? I usually go for Olympus brand. Are there any good deals out there?

5 Comments

Hey there,
    I have this one, I find it really good,
    Its in the sale from argos which is great.
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Hope you find one
    :thumbsup:

Banned

Cdiscount have a good deal at the moment and it`s around £70 including delivery.
    It`s a Nikon Coolpix P60,seen some good reviews on this.
    And it seems to be over £100 everywhere else.
    8.1 Megapixel - 5x optical zoom
    The Coolpix P60 Digital Camera from Nikon combines traditional styling with up to the moment technologies.

For clear and sharp shots every time the P60 Digital Camera features an 8 megapixel resolution and an Optical 5x Zoom-NIKKOR lens. In addition, the P60 is also equipped with an Electronic Vibration Reduction (VR) System that compensates for camera shake and subject movement, while a sensitivity range of up to ISO 2000 enables you to capture great photos even in low lighting conditions.

To ensure all your snaps are top quality, the Coolpix P60 also includes three unique Nikon Image Innovations – Face Priority AF, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix and D-Lighting, all of which guarantee high performance.

A dual scroll wheel and handy buttons make the Coolpix P60 incredibly easy to use, so even novice photographers will be able to take outstanding photographs. Photographic masterpieces can be viewed and composed on the P60’s 2.5” LCD screen, or if you prefer to do it the old fashioned way Nikon have equipped the Coolpix P60 with a traditional viewfinder.

Whether you’re a keen photographer, or just enjoy taking the occasional snap, the Nikon Coolpix P60 Digital Camera Promises to deliver outstanding results every time.

Megapixel
    8.1 Megapixel
    Main features
    Sensor type
    CCD chip
    Sensor size
    1/2.5 inches
    Total resolution
    8.5 Megapixel
    Real resolution
    8.1 Megapixel
    Optical zoom
    5x
    Digital zoom
    4x
    Memory
    Card slots
    SD card
    Display
    Type
    LCD TFT
    Screen diagonal
    2.5 inches / 6.35 cm
    Display resolution
    150,000 pixel
    Optics
    Focal length
    40cm (1 ft. 4 in.) to infinity (∞)
    Exposure functions
    Photosensitivity ISo
    ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 2000, Auto (auto gain ISO 80-800)
    White fader
    Type
    Automatic
    Flash
    Flash type
    integrated
    Anti-red-eyes function
    Yes - attached
    ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY
    Battery type
    AA-Alkali batteries (2x)
    GENERAL DATA
    Width (cm)
    Height (cm)
    Depth (cm)
    Weight
    Approx. 160 g

[COLOR="Red"]Link for this is[/COLOR].. cdiscount.co.uk/Pho…tml

Original Poster

Sicam;4081297

Hey there, I have this one, I find it really good, Its in the sale from … Hey there, I have this one, I find it really good, Its in the sale from argos which is great.http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5590649/Trail/searchtext%3ECAMERA.htm Hope you find one:thumbsup:

Thanks for reply, will look into the Samsung camera.

Sicam;4081297

Hey there, I have this one, I find it really good, Its in the sale from … Hey there, I have this one, I find it really good, Its in the sale from argos which is great.http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5590649/Trail/searchtext%3ECAMERA.htm Hope you find one:thumbsup:

me 2 got it for £58 2 weeks ago, great camera:thumbsup:

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]This [COLOR=red]]Olympus[/COLOR]seems quite reasonable from Jessops. Click on the accessory deal for leather case & battery for only £9 extra (1/2 normal price).[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Use voucher code [COLOR=red]VOUCHERCODESUK[/COLOR] for 5% off making a total delivered deal of £74.55. Did not check Quidco etc. :thumbsup:[/SIZE][/FONT]
    http://www.jessops.com/ce-images/PRODUCT/PRODUCT_ENLARGED/AOLYMCM105140847.jpg
    http://www.jessops.com/ce-images/PRODUCT/PRODUCT_ENLARGED/AOLYMCA065125862.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?33
      2. Tumble Dryer request33
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      4. Car MOT55

See more discussions