EXPIRED

Digital Camera

Looking at idea's for xmas for my 7yrs DD and was thinking she loves taking pictures on here phone and disposable camera so thought of a digital one but dont know where to start so any advice would be greatful. dont have loads of money. Hopefully about £40-£50 if possible less.

thanx

5 Comments

I've just reposted a deal for Aria. Great little camera for the price but it doesn't allow you to see the photo on a screen when you have taken it

Original Poster

wookiemummy;6509018

I've just reposted a deal for Aria. Great little camera for the price but … I've just reposted a deal for Aria. Great little camera for the price but it doesn't allow you to see the photo on a screen when you have taken it

thanx for that but wanted a proper one really if u know what i mean

Yes, I do and I think it is probably more suited to 4 - 5 year olds but you reminded me to post it.

asda currently selling digital cameras for £25 available in pink or silver, vivitar brand so not the best but I would say adequate for a seven year old out of stock onlin e but loads in my local store.

direct.asda.com/Viv…tml

Tesco instore have some cheap digital ones £30ish
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…44
    4. Iptv810

See more discussions