Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital Camera

hi, looking for a cheap digital camera for my 10 yr old for christmas, i am not convinced he is going to use it alot so dont want to spend much, looking to spend no more than £40 can you get one that cheap that is any good ? i am clueless on these. any help would be appreciated.

13 Comments

if its just for shooting quick shots then tesco do there own make for like £30 its the most basic thing you could ever get but does he need anymore then that ??

they have some cheap digital cameras in asda, not sure if there 4 or 5 mp but should be ok for a 10year old, think there about £30 they did have 10mp on offer for around £50 but everytime ive been to my local asda there all sold out.

just looked on asda direct they have a black 8mp for £32

dcx_badass;6889736

MP count doesn't mean much anyway.

well it does just should to a 10 year old

i thought the higher the mp the better the pic, ive got a 4mp camera and my sis has an 8mp and you can tell hers is better.

dcx_badass;6889790

No it doesn't the lens and sensor quality makes a much bigger difference.

yes it does make a big diffrence but mp does as well compare a 2mp with the same lens and sensor and as a 10 and tell me that the 10s not much better

asda were offering a fuji for £53.00 dropped from £70.00 ment to have half decent reviews as well, i'm going to see if they have any left tomorrow:)

Original Poster

yeah its just for shooting quick shots i will look in asda thankyou

Big T 721;6889945

yes it does make a big diffrence but mp does as well compare a 2mp with … yes it does make a big diffrence but mp does as well compare a 2mp with the same lens and sensor and as a 10 and tell me that the 10s not much better

repped for logical thinking

Met-Cast;6890283

repped for logical thinking

thank you!! repped for being cool !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

dcx_badass;6889824

No the higher the mp count the higher the resolution, not the better the … No the higher the mp count the higher the resolution, not the better the pic, with a decent camera it will be a better pic, but a crap 10mp camera will take worse pics than say a decent 7mp camera.

dcx_badass;6889790

No it doesn't the lens and sensor quality makes a much bigger difference.

dcx_badass;6889736

MP count doesn't mean much anyway.

Original Poster

lol i only wantd to know about a camera for my son

bargainhunter5;6894573

lol i only wantd to know about a camera for my son

like i said try tesco and some else said try asda one of them should suit your needs :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming Monitor33
      2. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?11
      3. Car park fine UKPC55
      4. debenhams lancome order11

See more discussions