Found 26th Feb 2006
My girlfreind has lost her digital camera and is after buying a new one, any one selling or know where to get the best deals on digi cams?

Thanks in advance, Razta

1. Ask
  2. Camera
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Camera
6 Comments

Hi Razta,

I think you will find that if you post a request without any info you won't get much help at all. This isn't a personal shopper service In order for people to help you out you should post the kind of specs you need at the least, ideally you would post a model and the best price you have found so far.

If your after a cheap camera - the one from Somerfield for £50 is a true bargain !!

It's 6MP and I used it properly last weekend when I went to Amsterdam & I was impressed

Original Poster

Admin- I see what you mean, but I dont really know much about digi cams and as shes not a profecional photographer I think shes looking for just the cheapest with best spec for the best value. And maybe a member was selling one and would want to sell their digi cam. Ill keep it in mind the next time I post.

ChrisUK- Thanks for that info, im sure shell be chuffed!

could do alot worse than an olympus mju 410........little over £100
pics
video
+ v importantly
sound----------------- makes big difference worth every penny extra

excellent camera
chancer

could do alot worse than an olympus mju 410........little over £100
pics
video
+ v importantly
sound----------------- makes big difference worth every penny extra

excellent camera
chancer

chancer

could do alot worse than an olympus mju 410........little over £100 … could do alot worse than an olympus mju 410........little over £100 picsvideo+ v importantly sound----------------- makes big difference worth every penny extraexcellent camerachancer

Where have you found a mju410 for a little over £100?
I think £150 is more like it!

OP you may know nothing about Cameras but you must know the budget - if you post something like best camera for £100 or £200 for example it gives us a starting point.

Try this for £89 - cameracentrecardiff.co.uk/pro…656
not a brick and decent sized LCD screen
or try here steves-digicams.com/bes…tml
for reviews of the best cameras.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions