Groups
    EXPIRED

digital camera

hi all,

im after getting my mam a digital camera for xmas got about £80 to spend,been looking for days & my head hurts theres so many to choose from & im finding it hard to make a choice as i dont know anything about camera's,prefer it to have sd memory as i have a 1g sd card she could have to go with it,i would be grateful for any help/advice.

thanks alot.

5 Comments

Original Poster

thanks currychops,the price has gone up on that one so im going to have a hunt around the shops see what i can find.

Amazon are so unreliable..they seem to always increase a price if it appears as a HOT DEAL...another to consider is here
    pixmania.co.uk/uk/…tml

Original Poster

thanks m8 :thumbsup: im going to get the pixmania one you posted with the bundle deal looks a decent buy.

thanks again.

ph166

thanks m8 :thumbsup: im going to get the pixmania one you posted with the … thanks m8 :thumbsup: im going to get the pixmania one you posted with the bundle deal looks a decent buy.thanks again.

2% quidco cashback if you're interested.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844452
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553751
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1942
      4. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525

See more discussions