Expired

Digital Camera

Found 14th May 2007
Anyone got any recommendations for a Digital Camera. Looking to spend around £100.

8 Comments

are you lookig for something really compact??

if so you can get this for £105 using google checkout and free super saver delivery

Errrr......get what??

Gazbert

Errrr......get what??

Good point Gazbert ...the link failed to copy so here it is

ebuyer.com/UK/…361

TheMetalMan

Anyone got any recommendations for a Digital Camera. Looking to spend … Anyone got any recommendations for a Digital Camera. Looking to spend around £100.

Look for a refurbished Fuji F30 or similar from Fuji - hard to beat for the money; my F30 was £110 including a 1 gb card and I've trialled it against the sony DSC-T30, Canon A710IS, and A640 - and it knocks spots of all of them in my eyes. I was expecting it's high ISO low-light performance to be better (and it was), as this is the F30's big feature - I was quite surprised that it seemed to give me better results in normal lighting too!

fujifilm.co.uk/sho…php

fuji refurbs..I have a F20 which is really good in low light..which is why I bought it cos I like to take pics at gigs

Wait until May Bank Holiday as Canon cashback Promotion reopens

Original Poster

I was looking at Canons actually, just missed out when the promotion was on. Anyone used the Samsung S850?

Empire direct still have 4 clearance items of Canon A430 + Selphy printer for £99.

empiredirect.co.uk/con…htm
Post a comment
@
    Text