Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital Camera and Printer Bundle

Looking for a good one of the above, cheap as possible.

9 Comments

On the cheapie side, would u prefer camera with or without optical zoom ?

Look at this link ]click

Refurbished Kodak Camera and Printer deals from £49.99 up to £116.

Hope this helps:)

Original Poster

@ edi - I think with optical zoom ?

@ muckypup - thanks for the link, will have a look through it now

i am also in the market for a cheapish camera + printer for my mother for christmas, the Kodak ones look nice as do the hp photo printer ones.

argos.co.uk/wcs…jpg
    what about this one?possibly a £10 voucher if you spend another £10 plus you can claim 50 free prints

argos.co.uk/web…y=4
    if this doesnt work (sorry not very good at this) its item 560/7501 at argos £89.99 camera and printer bundle

Original Poster

I am not sure whether it would be better to get a bundle, or just a printer, because most of the photos are taken by mobile phone, and then printed out by memory stick.

A seperate camera may be better, but then again its not always in your possession when you want to take a photo ??

Does that make sense ?

Banned

barachello

I am not sure whether it would be better to get a bundle, or just a … I am not sure whether it would be better to get a bundle, or just a printer, because most of the photos are taken by mobile phone, and then printed out by memory stick.A seperate camera may be better, but then again its not always in your possession when you want to take a photo ??Does that make sense ?

Bundle gimmicks are usually a way of clearing a cheap printer and cheap camera in one deal. It always makes sense to spend a little bit more on a decent dedicated printer, and dedicated camera, separately.

Original Poster

Thats what I was thinking I have to admit.

Can anyone suggest a good standalone printer ??

not too dear obviously !!

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      2. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      3. Iptv814
      4. How to cancel Virgin Media?812

See more discussions