Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital Camera - Around £50.00 - Must have rechargable battery included...

Hi, this is my first post here however I have been viewing these forums now for around a year or so and am very impressed with some of the deals...

I am after a digital camera around the £50 price mark which does not require AA batteries, it is to replace the mother in laws which I lost on holiday :-( it was a Sanyo VPC T700, ideally I would have liked to get her one of these but from what I can gather they are not sold anymore.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Cheers

12 Comments

hi we have a Samsung digimax 401 digital camera
    4.0 mega pixels,
    movie clip with digital zoom
    9 photo frame

not brand new, used by a youth group who now need money more than a camera, it has orginal box, cd, usb lead etc
    unfortunately take AA batteries - but i can send you battery and charger kit if you wish

please let me know what you think

Original Poster

Thanks for the message mushy unfortunately she definately wants one without the AA batteries

You'd be hard pushed to find an entry level camera thats a good brand and doesnt use AA's but heres one at Argos that was £124.99 down to £59.99 and seems a pretty damn good deal to me!

Its a Sanyo 10MP and its not AA battery, its rechargeable lithium battery. I think I've convinced myself to buy one actually..lol

heres the link ]http//ww…htm

Edit : At this price these things will go like hot cakes!

Original Poster

Wow that seems a great deal for a 10mp camera, I was looking at this one...

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I think I will go for the 10mp one now though.

Cheers

*********.co.uk/San…318

Refurbished with 12 month guarantee on Buy It Now.

**** is the rather large auction website you may have heard of rhyming with play!!

Original Poster

lol cheers mate...

I posted a reply on this thread to Steven but it doesnt seem to have appeared, not sure why, thanks anyway mate.

See you got the last one - hope it turns out to be what you are after.

Original Poster

Got to at that price, feedback seems good and its got the guarantee so hopefully all should be well, thanks for that.

Just out of interest, hope you dont mind me asking, but why not AA batteries? i have noticed a couple of people saying that.

Thanks x

mushyg99;3375286

hi we have a Samsung digimax 401 digital camera4.0 mega pixels, movie … hi we have a Samsung digimax 401 digital camera4.0 mega pixels, movie clip with digital zoom9 photo framenot brand new, used by a youth group who now need money more than a camera, it has orginal box, cd, usb lead etcunfortunately take AA batteries - but i can send you battery and charger kit if you wishplease let me know what you think

Hi, how much was you after for this?

thanks X

StaceyAKelly;3376434

Just out of interest, hope you dont mind me asking, but why not AA … Just out of interest, hope you dont mind me asking, but why not AA batteries? i have noticed a couple of people saying that.Thanks x

Probably because they don't want to keep buying batteries for it. I know you can get rechargeable AA batteries but they may be hassle to charge, when you can just plug the camera in.

yes easier to change than keep making sure you have charged batteries plus camera goes thru them so much!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions