Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital camera for around £100

Title says it all really. I want to get a digital camera for around £100,It is mainly going to be used for just taking pictures at parties and stuff,nothing fancy.

I don't really understand all the technical stuff,so if anyone could point me to a few good deals,it'd be much appericiated.

Thank you.

7 Comments

i have a fujifilm 6.3 mp records too with sound. boxed with instuctions and all leads. £40 delivered or £45 with memory card.

superskilly;5747765

i have a fujifilm 6.3 mp records too with sound. boxed with instuctions … i have a fujifilm 6.3 mp records too with sound. boxed with instuctions and all leads. £40 delivered or £45 with memory card.

Not hijacking but which model of Fuji ?

Original Poster

Tomb;5748172

Not hijacking but which model of Fuji ?

Feel free to take it if you want it, I'd like something better than 6.3 mp

maplematt;5748632

Feel free to take it if you want it, I'd like something better than 6.3 … Feel free to take it if you want it, I'd like something better than 6.3 mp

its a finepix a600 - 3 x ..... the higher the m.p doesn't mean its a better camera.

I can highly recommend the Fujifilm FinePix Z20fd.

Bought my son one and it takes cracking pictures - better than my much more expensive Olympus.

10MP for less than £100 !

Various bundles (and disgusting colours) about, so shop around for what you want.
    E.g. ]Amazon

Can recommend a Fuji Z10FD at £ 69.99. Nice design and picture quality. Example: pixel-store.co.uk/pro…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions