Groups

Digital camera recommendations please

Hi,

Am looking for a camera on behalf of a friend and was wondering if anyone could recommend any to me.

Looking to spend £60-80, 5MP or above and with video facility. Have looked at the deals section and the sony cybershot dsc180 has some good reviews but not much said about video.

Have already searched for previous posts on this subject and just wanted more ideas please.

Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

Fern get into your local Morrisons they have loads of digital cameras reduced to less than half price!

only has a 60 sec movie capability but I thought that this was OK.fuji at 7dayshop

Original Poster

bossyboots

Fern get into your local Morrisons they have loads of digital cameras … Fern get into your local Morrisons they have loads of digital cameras reduced to less than half price!

It's not for me...it's for a male friend. I do the research and tell him what to buy, he buys, I get a thank you from him

chesso

only has a 60 sec movie capability but I thought that this was OK.fuji at … only has a 60 sec movie capability but I thought that this was OK.fuji at 7dayshop

It's PINK!!! Can't see callum going for that!! pmsl

In these days of equality ........

Original Poster

chesso

In these days of equality ........ ...

He's a tough guy!! He'd slam the phone down on me for even suggesting it!! lol

Probably need you to find him a new phone as well then.

I guess you've had a trawl through Amazon. They seem to have some pretty good deals at the moment, including the same fuji in manly colours for only £10 - 20 more.

Original Poster

chesso

Probably need you to find him a new phone as well then.:3I guess you've … Probably need you to find him a new phone as well then.:3I guess you've had a trawl through Amazon. They seem to have some pretty good deals at the moment, including the same fuji in manly colours for only £10 - 20 more.

I'm kinda like his personal shopper!! I look for good deals and good reviews then we discuss and I'll order it. So far, I've bought him a sat nav, a vacuum cleaner, mobile phone accessories, aftershave and brake calipers!! I did reasearch on mbile phones but he didn't go with my suggestion (HTC Desire) and is cursing his own choice! pmsl

I've just looked at the reviews on argos and will have a look at amazon next then reevoo. Many people are saying that Fujifilms are good. Canon A480 & A490 got good reviews on argos and under £60. Also see that Panasonics are being recommended highly too on this forum.

I've got the Fujifilm A180 which is 10mp and has quite a good video capacity. I paid £49 for it in Argos when it was on sale. To be honest, this is the third one of them I've bought - the first I dropped in the Med in Tunisia a couple of weeks after I bought it and the second one my little grand-daughter managed to lose for me!

Original Poster

Turquoise

I've got the Fujifilm A180 which is 10mp and has quite a good video … I've got the Fujifilm A180 which is 10mp and has quite a good video capacity. I paid £49 for it in Argos when it was on sale. To be honest, this is the third one of them I've bought - the first I dropped in the Med in Tunisia a couple of weeks after I bought it and the second one my little grand-daughter managed to lose for me!

That's on my list....good reviews and good price. Thanks for the recommendation
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions