Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital camera with SLR

does anyone know the best place internet/shops to get a cheap digital camera with SLR as a first camera? ty

5 Comments

First of all ask yourself, "Do I actually need one?"

I would have thought that there are a number of people have SLRs, because they think that's what's best. Yet they probably never use anything except the lens that came with the camera itself. Even worse they probably use an automatic setting.

[/rant]

Try the high street. Just look on the net first to check the cheapest price. That way you can get them to throw in stuff, at little extra cost (Camera cases, SD/CF cards etc).

Fairplay to FreeDUMB'S comments, ive had a snappy kodak 5mp camera for the past 18 months and recently swapped to a Panasonic LUMIX 10MP SLR and it is possibly one of the best cameras and electrical products ive ever used.

The difference is IMMENSE, and it takes very little learning to pick up the manual modes on an SLR Camera with a little reading.

Id recommend anyone buy one! specially the lumix decent piece of kit

Original Poster

cheers guys

chief_josh

does anyone know the best place internet/shops to get a cheap digital … does anyone know the best place internet/shops to get a cheap digital camera with SLR as a first camera? ty

Try looking at [url]www.camerapricebuster.co.uk[/url] for good price comparisons and [url]www.dpreview.com[/url] for impartial reviews for when you know what you want.

Personally, I don't think you would go far wrong with the Nikon D40 (amazon.co.uk/exe…sim) which currently has £60 cash back europe-nikon.com/hom…tml
    but check the forums because there have been some good deals on this camera around.

cameras2u.co.uk
    C2UEXTRA3 voucher code
    quidco

£60 cashback offer until end of August

Makes the Nikon D40 £242 brand new with kit lens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      2. Iptv814
      3. How to cancel Virgin Media?812