Found 11th Oct 2010
I'm looking for a digital camera, its really just for taking pics of the kids day to day, christmas and parties etc I don't really have a budget although don't want to spend too much as I am really clumsy and drop and break everything I own, does anyone have any recommendations or any ideas on what I should look out for on descriptions, i'm not sure what the words mean such as optical zoom and 10MP so if anyone could tell me what is a good thing and what is a bad thing it would be much appreicated, Thanks x x

5 Comments

Don't get too bogged down in MP, optical zoom is more important than digital zoom (if you want to zoom)

Argos clearence on eBay often have good deals

This one i went for only last week. Seems a crackin price still with 12 month warranty ;-)

Samsung 10MP
Edited by: "Squelds" 11th Oct 2010

Banned

Squelds

This one i went for only last week. Seems a crackin price still with 12 … This one i went for only last week. Seems a crackin price still with 12 month warranty ;-)Samsung 10MP

yep - superb price for a camera which will do you fine

Original Poster

Thanks everyone!!! x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions