Digital notepad ? ( can be plugged into a computer)

Hello

I am looking for a digital notepad where i can write notes on during the day then plug it into a USB and it all appear on screen and be able to change into text if needed.

Anyone heard of these if so how much are they please and which is the best price ?

Might also be interested in a sort on pad that can be plugged into my laptop and whilst i am writing on it what i write appears on the screen and can be later changed from my hand writing into text.

SORRY FOR THE HARD TO UNDERSTAND POST

and

Cheers James

9 Comments

cant remember how much they were but Aldi had them

good idea never new things like this exsited x

Original Poster

mikebike;6290221

This sort of … This sort of thing?http://www.dabs.com/products/acecad-a5-digimemo-a502-digital-notepad-32mb-memory-40CS.html

Yeah something like that although more around £30-40 lol, if not that then something like a mouse pad where when i write it shows up on the screen

Original Poster

xbecky07x;6290348

good idea never new things like this exsited x

yeah i have seen them a few times but cant remember where and for how much, good for pie charts etc in lessons such as Maths.

theres something you can get which is basically just a normal pen, but tehre is a sensor whcih clips to the top of the pad which digitises what you write down. i cant remember what its called, but i will find out for you

Original Poster

Jetpac;6290471

theres something you can get which is basically just a normal pen, but … theres something you can get which is basically just a normal pen, but tehre is a sensor whcih clips to the top of the pad which digitises what you write down. i cant remember what its called, but i will find out for you

That would be really helpful thanks

Original Poster

mikebike;6290712

What about this one … What about this one then?.http://www.dabs.com/products/wacom-bamboo-one--a6--4PZ4.html

Yeah that seems cheaper, i will continue to have a little look around first as the cheaper the better lol :P

Repped tho for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sun savers11
    2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??36
    3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early33
    4. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?23

See more discussions