Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital Photo Frame Around £40

It's my Dad's birthday on Tuesday and my mum was looking to get him a digital photo frame. She only thought of this today though so it makes finding one online that can be delivered on time a little trickier.

I was looking at the 8" Toshiba posted the other day but with 3 working days for delivery it might not get here.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good deals on frames around £40 that can be bought from high street retailers?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

4 Comments

Hi Jackwooly, just bought the kodak 7" frame from Asda on line and very pleased with it. Only £27 and Its still selling at £59.99 in Tesco. Ordered saturday, says 1-4 working days for delivery but arrived on Tuesday morning. Had to pay £4.95 for postage but having seen other frames I think £31.95 - quidco is well worth it. :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/

Hi have you looked on the comet website as you can sometimes find voucher codes and reserve an item to be collected from the store, i purchased a set of 3 phones by doing it this way and then saved £60..so maybe worth a try.

Dougb1;4430482

Hi Jackwooly, just bought the kodak 7" frame from Asda on line and very … Hi Jackwooly, just bought the kodak 7" frame from Asda on line and very pleased with it. Only £27 and Its still selling at £59.99 in Tesco. Ordered saturday, says 1-4 working days for delivery but arrived on Tuesday morning. Had to pay £4.95 for postage but having seen other frames I think £31.95 - quidco is well worth it. :thumbsup:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/338797/kodak-p720-7-digital-picture-frame-/

i also have this and am well pleased with it excellent pictures :thumbsup:

I have a 7" 800 x 400 digital photo frame brand new samsung SPF-75H... only opened to check contents.. will sell for £50 + postage and sent monday for next day?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions