Digital Photo Frames

I have seen threads after threads on these, i'm after one as a present for the mother for xmas and was wondering if people could reccomend a good one for £30. Also anyone on here also buying them for presents are you just giving it to who ever or you putting photos on it first for them just a thought ??
Thanks

6 Comments

This one is quite good for the £30 mark, hope this helps
]http//ww…fr/

Ebuyer are selling them through their Ebay shop at £19.99 delivered. Was gonna post the deal but don't think it's allowed. It's advertised on Ebay's Homepage

I think putting photos on it is up to you but Mums I'm sure would love the bonus of a memory card full of piccys of her nearest and dearest family & friends.:thumbsup:

I agree with snowtiger, my wife and I put a load of photos onto a memory card of our daughter for the grandparents last year and they loved it, makes it a bit more intresting on christmas morning than just a new digial photo frame!

Original Poster

Cheers people will look at those, ive been scanning photos in all day of family and "baby pics" Not even sure who they are lol, There was a deal posted a few days ago about a frame at jessops with a 25% voucher attched to it which got it down to like £36, i can find the frame on the jessops site but not the voucher that came with it can anyone help ??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846091
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764008
    3. What an absolute disgrace2158
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions