Groups
    EXPIRED

digital photo processing for 1000+ photos

Looking for the cheapest way to develop a large amount of photos. Seen a few places at 5p/print - any better deals than that?

Thanks!

3 Comments

Foto.com site is a bit confusing but appears to be offering 4p a print up to 1000 plus £6.99 delivery. Unless I've read it completely incorrectly you also get 25% Quidco (seems high but that's what it says).

Dont pay for any. Google for photo processing and you will see that they process the first order free, all you need to do, is provide an email address, so if you have half a dozen email addresses, then go though it all again choosing another set of pics for developing. You know you can set up loadsa email accounts and for each account you can get a free set of pics developed, all you have to do it to make a note of which you've ordered.

Then move on to another company and do it all again. Start with snapfdish as they do 30 (I think) each time.

Original Poster

cheers guys

i will check these out.

was surprised there was nowhere that compares these kinda sites
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions