Groups

Digital SLR Camera

Afternoon All,

I'm looking to buy my dad a digital SLR camera and I've come across this one on amazon

amazon.co.uk/Nik…SJA

I've read a couple of reviews etc and seems good value for money! I'm ideally looking to spend about £250. But i just wanted the opinion of some of the experts on here whether this is a good deal or not!

Thanks

Abs

5 Comments

This is a very good camera.

I personally am a fan of Canon, though have used this camera once (as my friend has it) and is really a very good one, even on Auto mode.

Good alternative amazon.co.uk/Son…1-1 however might be worth waiting for another 30£ Sony cashback offer

Banned

i have had a sony a200 since october and i love it i would highly recommend it if you are a beginner

Original Poster

zermattbusby;4743210

Good alternative … Good alternative http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DSLR-A200K-Digital-18-70mm-F3-5-5-6/dp/B0011U9U9A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1227362812&sr=1-1 however might be worth waiting for another 30£ Sony cashback offer

Well my dad is a NIKON fan and he says that NIKON are better than Sony when it comes to camera's. Not exactly sure how true that it is!

agree to that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …69119
      2. Fraudulent site2445
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497

See more discussions