Expired

digital slr camera

Found 31st Jul 2006
i am looking for a digital slr i like the look of the canon 350d (8mp) for around £500 mark anybody any better/or codes??

1. Ask
  2. Camera
  3. SLR
2 Comments

]http//ww…tml

i noticed that Comet have this camera with twin lens option... not sure if any use?

Have a look at currys, do a search for Olympus and then the most expensive items first and you should find the E-500 Mega pack for 550 pounds. This is the pack I bought when it was posted here, I used a 40 pound off voucher and then another 5% using my Egg card bringing the total cost down to around 490 pounds. That's for the Oympus E-500, a 17.5-45mm lens, 40-150 mm lens, Lowepro case (really nice design, not too big), 1GB memory card and a photo printer. The only catch is that it doesn't come with rechargeable batteries, I bought three generic batteries and charger for about 30 quid delivered and so far their performance has been great - even if they don't last that long they're only a fiver a battery or something.

Very pleased with the camera so far, only problem with the Olympus seems to be the lack of lenses and accessories compared to Nikon/Canon.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text